I can't do a push up. Cop dumbbells?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I literally can't do a single push up. Even with push up handles. I'm weak as fukk.
I'm done with video games. Already sold one console. Only shyt I want to grind on is in the real world.
Body, mind, intellect, social skills and finances.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Push through & get consistent. I could only do 2 pull ups max in 2017 but I can do 3 sets of 8 with an occasional 10’in a row now.

As for pushups I do 100 broken down in 3 sets. I’m going to see what my max number is soon tho

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I literally can't do a single push up.

Start by doing girl push ups(on your knees).
Do modified push ups like a female until you build up enough strength to do push-ups.

Read these two replies. Then start. There's a lot of muscles that need to be activated, primary, antagonists, stabilizers, get down and do modified push-ups until your form and your breathing are 100% and once you can bang out dozens like 60-75 no sweat maybe even before, graduate to doing regular push-ups.

You'll get there, then before you know it you'll be beasting.

You got to start somewhere. Nothing wrong with starting from here.

My only advice is to look at youtube and find the correct pushup form, make sure you are doing chest push-ups and not prone shoulder presses.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
:scust:

You need to log off of the Coli and start working on you.

Too many threads being made without taking care of your personal life.

:ufdup:

I've noticed you have an all or nothing mentality. The Alexandrian library wasn't forgotten in a day. You can play video games and do push ups during loading screens.

You've been given too much advice and have all the tools you need to succeed, when are you going to pick them up and utilize them?

Better start before you look at yourself wishing you started back then.

Start now.