I can't believe there are grown men who wipe when sitting.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
What type of lazy half ass girly way of wiping is that? I do a simple squat/stand off the seat and get it real good. I tried the sitting method and thought i was on mars. Hands and balls almost hitting the water, shyt getting messier than it should be ending up on my thumb. fukking weirdos.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
And how did you find out what other MEN do in the bathroom? :usure:

Im saying tho...

Some nikkas need to just keep certain things to themselves. T/S gotta be trolling cuz who in their right mind would even think this thread would go over well. Like does duke really expect nikkas to come in here and give him pointers on how to wipe his ass w/o getting shyt on it?

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I used to have a fetish spying on people taking shyts and peepung on them + internet threads.
:ld:

Oh, I see. :whoo:

You're just a

FLAMING fakkit

This thread makes more sense now.

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Ain't this the same dude the played peek a boo in the locker room showers to see which of his boys is cut or not?

No Frank Ocean

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Of all the things to think about on a friday afternoon a man decides to become the butt wiping technique police. Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Im saying tho...

Some nikkas need to just keep certain things to themselves. T/S gotta be trolling cuz who in their right mind would even think this thread would go over well. Like does duke really expect nikkas to come in here and give him pointers on how to wipe his ass w/o getting shyt on it?

iagree-meme-generator-yes-i-agree-second-sentence-of-your-text-7eacb9.jpg