"I can't be a heel because of my charity work"

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:dahell:

I just read something off NoDQ.com and it was Drew talking about a heel turn. And once again, he brings up the Special Olympics.

Earlier this year Bianca said the same thing.

Are heels really that unmarketable? You really can figure out a balancing act in the writing of the character on-screen.

No, you can't be HHH fukking Katie Vick's dead body. But, there's no way to be a top draw heel and do charity work.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Cena was about to turn heel but it was nixed because of some Kmart deal, apparently

Sometimes you gotta think of the children :patrice:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Cena was about to turn heel but it was nixed because of some Kmart deal, apparently

Sometimes you gotta think of the children :patrice:

My point is; yes, I get that you can't be an evil muhfuka

But, heel can just be an antagonist

Miz is a heel, but, he's just self-absorbed and arrogant...he hasn't done anything EVIL over the last year

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

I just read something off NoDQ.com and it was Drew talking about a heel turn. And once again, he brings up the Special Olympics.

Are heels really that unmarketable? You really can figure out a balancing act in the writing of the character on-screen.

No, you can't be HHH fukking Katie Vick's dead body. But, there's no way to be a top draw heel and do charity work.
He also stated he'd turn heel but it would have to make sense.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi

I think its just wwe telling them that lie