I cannot make the adjustment

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I grew up on NES (actually 2600) But by a very young age I was nes pimpin.

And I guess because of that, I can only call certain buttons by their Nintendo names. And I bet I'm not the only one.

It's 2021, they still the START and SELECT buttons to me :manny:
I know the one on the right is called a menu button and I have no idea what the select button on the Xbox controller is called, like none whatsoever. Put a gun to my head and be like "What's the Xbox names for start and select nikka"

I would be done for, not even a possible guess registers. I have no fukkin idea. Anyone else struggle with this? What they called on PlayStation, I forget???

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Theres 3 buttons on the DS4 and DS at this point, the trackpad button, the share on the left and the option on the right.
ok so no select button which is fine but just doesn't sit right with my overall chi. Likes I'll accept it but my aura, my life force says the share and track buttons won't be going to heaven in the afterlife. Those buttons are :demonic:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I was kinda the same way until I started uploading my gaming clips to YouTube. Its much more convenient to have a share button than a select button in my use case.

Im not sure if the other button on the dual sense is actually called "start" but it functions in that manner so thats all that matters to me :heh: