I can prove that you fanboy, are a dumbass who is cheating yourself!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This goes for most if not all of us :birdman:

Don't cheat yourself, treat yourself is a slogan you've heard. But in today's videogame climate that seems to be a taboo way of thinking. I too often read a Sony gamer talking about why buy an Xbox? 1440p and no Xbox games or backwards compatibility is all I care about (well I'll pay $100 for a ps-mini_nes or SNES mini as well)

It's like, gamers are contradicting themselves like trump does and that shyt needs to stop. I have proof that most of you have eroded to the levels of the youth who never knew there was once a better time :manny:

Who likes Super Mario?
Who likes Sonic the hedgehog?

If we acted like we do today, back then? Half of you would have never played sonic the hedgehog, and you're reasoning would be because you enjoying Spiderman and God of...oh, my bad. I mean super Mario and Zelda. So no streets of rage for you, No phantasy star, no thunder force :stop:

Apply your dumbass logic to any gen and you would be less of a gamer today. So in conclusion, look at today, have you skipped an entire generation because you got caught up in internet gaming politics :wtf:

You do realize as great as Spiderman may be, it can't touch Gamepass. We talking 1 game vs 180. Are Sony exclusives so good that you can't be bothered playing anything else? Really? I don't think that was ever true, I hope this bit of wisdom will help you all in your respective recoveries :handshake:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
You doing the most trying to get us to pick up an XBOX.

I'm good, Breh...

I enjoyed the 360 but MS insulted me with the direction they were planning for the XBOX1 at launch. Straight up insulting. shyt still hurts...

Copped a PS4 day one instead. Never looked back.
:wow:

I don't even have time for the PS4 so the ONLY way an XBOX is coming in my house is if it's given to me for free. Not buying that shyt, Breh. Better luck to you next gen.

:yeshrug:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
You doing the most trying to get us to pick up an XBOX.

I'm good, Breh...

I enjoyed the 360 but MS insulted me with the direction they were planning for the XBOX1 at launch. Straight up insulting. shyt still hurts...

Copped a PS4 day one instead. Never looked back.
:wow:

I don't even have time for the PS4 so the ONLY way an XBOX is coming in my house is if it's given to me for free. Not buying that shyt, Breh. Better luck to you next gen.

:yeshrug:
What did MS do day 1? :lupe:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
What did MS do day 1? :lupe:

Physical games were locked to individual systems... Couldn't just trade the games in or share them with friends.

Internet was required (so that games could be "checked in") No Internet? Oh well can't play your games....

More focused on TV applications and shyt than games - MS basically wanted to control your whole living room instead of just being a games machine...

shytty Kinect was bundled in.

Priced much higher than PS4.

Then one of the MS executives basically said "well if you don't like it then just get a XBOX 360 ...":gucci:

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Many of us have proven you're a deadbeat father but we don't making threads about it . For instance:

Buying your kids a neused matress
Buying your kids a inferior system, not once; but twice
Spending more time on the coli instead of raising your seeds.

I could go on....

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I saw a part of the title at the sidebar and knew exactly who posted this and what type of thread this would be
Court stays talking to the sony stans on this board like
tenor.gif

• Dap
Reactions: PS4