I can legally order HGH for $99 online

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Buy it and see
:pachaha:

If HGH was this cheap many more ppl would be using it, the benefits are clear to see, but the cost and the fact you have to run it for at least 6 months is what puts off a lot of people.

semtex

:)
Daps
c0y0dJ9.png

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Buy it and see
:pachaha:

If HGH was this cheap many more ppl would be using it, the benefits are clear to see, but the cost and the fact you have to run it for at least 6 months is what puts off a lot of people.

I ain't trying to do it I'm just surprised I saw a commercial for it on tv like it was some oxyclean :pachaha: I didn't even think you could sell it like that. Thought you needed a script

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
That website and lay out seems dodgy and screams scam, as a young male under 40, there absolutely no need for HGH,

But if you look more and dwell deeper, you can easily score yourself Pharma quality HGH for decent prices online,

† Free standard shipping in the continental U.S.A. only. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Individual results will vary.

It says this at the bottom of the website, avoid, and look elswhere