I came across your profile 2 yrs ago and you were on with the same exact pictures

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Created a page yesterday after a 2 year absence and its mostly the same exact chicks with the same exact pics as of 2 years ago. Have they not found anyone during that time or are they like me, back on the website after getting out of a relationship

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
so wait your telling me females use free online dating sites for attention and validation

Daps
your on pof :heh:

Nah, I was back on it when it was taboo and weird to be on it. I went on dates with a few cool people off there :ehh:. I'm checking out okcupid because I always see my friend on it and she's still single. Just wanted to see the hype :ld:

:whoa: when I started seeing teachers and my friends' parents on it, I got out lmaoo

Then why have you been in the POF troll thread trying to tell nikkas you been bagging dimes for the past year, you lying ass fakkit :comeon:

:banderas:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Nah, I was back on it when it was taboo and weird to be on it. I went on dates with a few cool people off there :ehh:. I'm checking out okcupid because I always see my friend on it and she's still single. Just wanted to see the hype :ld:

:whoa: when I started seeing teachers and my friends' parents on it, I got out lmaoo

:banderas:

i was on pof in the hey day, now its :ehh:, i agree with you , seems every single person is on pof including co workers, neighbours etc. no thanks

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then why have you been in the POF troll thread trying to tell nikkas you been bagging dimes for the past year, you lying ass fakkit :comeon:

If your ass could read I have stated several times I was trollin in Okcupid which is why I kept saying that the quality of women was better and was trying to get you lames to move over to that site but you lames were content with trash

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
If your ass could read I have stated several times I was trollin in Okcupid which is why I kept saying that the quality of women was better and was trying to get you lames to move over to that site but you lames were content with trash
In which you have yet to provide any pics of these chicks..more :duck: