I Called Tariq Nasheed Today About Black People Joining The Police Force

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
I decided to finally give Tariq a call to find out his opinion on black people joining the police force to combat police brutality from the inside

I know a lot of people on here don't agree with this idea but it was interesting to see that Tariq did. :leon:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I see nothing wrong with your idea. The only problem is that when or if the white suprecmist find out; they will make it harder for black men to join the force. This happened here in LA with the LAPD; right now there is an influx on spanish speaking people (mexicans) into LA, so now they just want people who speak spanish of top.

This happened to my homie who tired to get into the force; but he found another policing job in another state with less; well not so many mexicans. He had me wanting to be a police officer; but I love science too much.

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I see nothing wrong with your idea. The only problem is that when or if the white suprecmist find out; they will make it harder for black men to join the force. This happened here in LA with the LAPD; right now there is an influx on spanish speaking people (mexicans) into LA, so now they just want people who speak spanish of top.

This happened to my homie who tired to get into the force; but he found another policing job in another state with less; well not so many mexicans. He had me wanting to be a police officer; but I love science too much.

I saw a YouTube video about policing and they did something similar in NJ I think. They literally were bussing cacs in from miles away to join the police force instead of hiring from the community.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
it would only bandage a police system founded on inequality. No real change would occur. Reform is useless at this point. Either fix the actual system (foundation, policies across the entire country and the fukk ass police unions) or police will continue to repress. Its that simple.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
I actually believe we need more black people to join the force.

they'll be corrupted by the cac's and just be whooping nikkas asses along with the devils. you cant change that shyt from the inside out. its IMPOSSIBLE.

To keep it 100 we need a police force that polices our communities SEPARATE from the local PD but has the powers of the law.

watch how fast police brutality end. Black people actually have some god damn sense when they get power. These crackers just lose they minds and think they supermen.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
People need to stop assuming every black officer will be pro-black

:mjlol: Who is assuming that.

Black folks have the worst history when it comes to sellouts and informants. You don't need every black person to be on board; hell there were black folks who were scared to leave the plantation and actually fought against freedom.

When you try to do shyt like this you have to watch out for the informants and sellouts; if you don't then your going to burn.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I was going to join the police force when I was 24 and they told me that I had to get mace and some other shyt and I said fukk that, I didn't want to be a cop anyways I just needed a job.

Daps
:mjlol: Who is assuming that.

Black folks have the worst history when it comes to sellouts and informants. You don't need every black person to be on board; hell there were black folks who were scared to leave the plantation and actually fought against freedom.

When you try to do shyt like this you have to watch out for the informants and sellouts; if you don't then your going to burn.

:rudy: plenty of people assume that

Why do you think some people immediately suggest the solution to police brutality is more black cops in the first place?

They automatically assume the black cop won't engage in the same bullshyt that racists white ones do. I've seen that sentiment plenty of times on this board. The same goes for politicians.