I broke it off with her because she...

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
@Liquid and my Arcadium brehs

Is this the same person who was offered neck from a person on this site for a free Xbox One?

Did he ever show the receipts that he sent it or even had an extra X1?

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
i texted her a min ago if she would bring the ps4 to my place, she said "he aint having that" smh...she said i can come get it next week friday. wtf

fukk that bytch, go for your shyt.

On the other hand young brew, don't drive a 96 do civic and have a ps4. That don't look right right there.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
i texted her a min ago if she would bring the ps4 to my place, she said "he aint having that" smh...she said i can come get it next week friday. wtf
:mjlol:

:ufdup:you better grab that unregistered and get your shyt back nikka

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Oh trust i will get my ps4 back its just having to walk up in thete knowing they might have had sex thats gonna be hard. Dude aint even got a real job his mama gives him rent money and he spends most on weed so she has to cover 70% of the rent..its pathetic.

That's the problem right their.....YOU TRIED TO HARD ... :ufdup:

dysfunctional byatches only can relate to dysfunctional dudes :manny:

you up their playing "good boyfriend" was becoming too BORING and PREDICTABLE for her :snooze:

you gotta be Undpredictble some time..be on some "I gives a fukk" shyt at any random moment that actually turns a woman on...

so in the end you gotta BLAME YOURSELF.............

and you will be reminded of it every time you touch your PS4 game controllers and they feel all "sticky" from his and her skeet juice just marinating all over our console......... :snoop:

Lesson Learned.......

YOU PAID TOO MUCH (attention, money) that's why YOU got PLAYED SO MUCH
NEXT TIME..let the SWAG do the TALKING and don't SAY TOO MUCH! :sas1:

Well all is not lost....at least you didn't get her monkey a$$ pregnant or put a ring on that ratchet byatch finger.....

so you live to SEE ANOTHER DAY MY DUDE :blessed:

Daps
I dumped my girlfriend last week because she wouldn't move out of her apartment, that she lives in with a male roommate. i drove to her apartment today thinking we'd talk about things and work it out, when i pulled up she was hugging her roommate and kissing so i just dipped off, the worst part is i think they saw me leaving. fuked up man.

Why the hell are you dating a female that has a male roommate in the first place??? :dahell: As soon as she told me that she was staying with a dude, I would've been like ------> :camby:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
what you mean am i sure she was my girl? yea we were dating but like i said in my last thread she only just recently told me about her roomate and thats only because i found a magnum condom wrapper on her car floor, she said he be using her car to take his girl out sometimes since hes always broke. i wasnt tripping only because our relationship was new..but when she said she wouldnt kick him out or move, i had to take action.

yea man i see it now..and she only gave me head, didnt even smash and while i was getting head she was texting like wtf..i never seen that before

the times i tried to smash when i was over she was on her period so we couldnt get it in, bad timing on my part.

This nikka trollin'. shyt ain't adding up. So you went from never smashing to her not letting you smash at times when he wasn't home due to her being on her period. And she just recently told you about him and the relationship was new but there's been multiple times you tried to smash while she was on her period with him at the house?

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
its not that serious, its just a ps4, gamestop has them stockpiled. he can have it, let him think he actually doing something and when he slippin, ima be the one in his bed with his girl..she'll be mine again believe that

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I dumped my girlfriend last week because she wouldn't move out of her apartment, that she lives in with a male roommate. i drove to her apartment today thinking we'd talk about things and work it out, when i pulled up she was hugging her roommate and kissing so i just dipped off, the worst part is i think they saw me leaving. fuked up man.

Dude out there getting all your trophies, in real life and the ps4. For every game he beats, he deserves those many beatdowns.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its not that serious, its just a ps4, gamestop has them stockpiled. he can have it, let him think he actually doing something and when he slippin, ima be the one in his bed with his girl..she'll be mine again believe that

Oh, you just playing this L up for posts and shyt?

0OhTKFx.gif