I broke it off with her because she...

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I dumped my girlfriend last week because she wouldn't move out of her apartment, that she lives in with a male roommate. i drove to her apartment today thinking we'd talk about things and work it out, when i pulled up she was hugging her roommate and kissing so i just dipped off, the worst part is i think they saw me leaving. fuked up man.

You've got as much game as a Virtua Pet.

The fact that you ever got her digits was a life accomplishment for you.

The only thing winning for you right now is that you don't have to worry about replacing a window motor cuz your DX is manual roll up.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
you "BEEN" sharing that girl with ole boy.

wat6rr.jpg

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my front tires on my 96' honda civic dx be chirping so yea she probably did hear me, i saw her head turn right as i was bending the corner..damn, worst part is my ps4 is over her apartment..smh

worst part? man up and go get ur shyt. fukk that bird.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
so you are imposing that i should steal my ps4 from her house, bring it to the police station and log into my netflixs account to prove its mine? LOL nimrod
Let me guess you either bought cash or she bought it for you as a gift to further your ducktales

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
my front tires on my 96' honda civic dx be chirping so yea she probably did hear me, i saw her head turn right as i was bending the corner..damn, worst part is my ps4 is over her apartment..smh

If u would of joined the MastRace of gaming(PC),u wouldnt have to be worrying about picking up a fossil console that probably smells like old weed and crusty nikka palm sweat

your shyt would be chilling at home waiting for u to come google "how to get over a heart break"