I broke it off with her because she...

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
the police are telling me that if there is no way i can prove the ps4 is mine, I can't legally acquire it from their home, my ex is now saying that her man is going to keep it and he's not giving it back..i dont have the receipts or the box to prove its mine, he got 4 of my games and 2 controllers. thats like over $600 alone.
Breh... this was hella funny at first but now you're forcing it.

Do you pay for the Netflix, Hulu, or even the PSN account? Is the PSN account in your name breh?

If so, you CAN prove it is yours. Stop.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Breh... this was hella funny at first but now you're forcing it.

Do you pay for the Netflix, Hulu, or even the PSN account? Is the PSN account in your name breh?

If so, you CAN prove it is yours. Stop.

so you are imposing that i should steal my ps4 from her house, bring it to the police station and log into my netflixs account to prove its mine? LOL nimrod

Daps
the police are telling me that if there is no way i can prove the ps4 is mine, I can't legally acquire it from their home, my ex is now saying that her man is going to keep it and he's not giving it back..i dont have the receipts or the box to prove its mine, he got 4 of my games and 2 controllers. thats like over $600 alone.
:dahell:

Why did you bring your PS4 to her apartment in the first place?

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Underrated...Don't even ask me how :lolbron:

3702511-sick+referemce.gif

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
:mjlol: Eyyyy....yoooo...WTF man, So he took your pussssy & now he is gunning (literally on COD) for all your trophies online .Too many L's to comprehend fam :mjcry:

Him & his boy are probably chopping it up to some HD FIFA, whilst your girl cheering him on & going head first for his ball like a true soccer star later on:lolbron:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
so you are imposing that i should steal my ps4 from her house, bring it to the police station and log into my netflixs account to prove its mine? LOL nimrod
Breh... how about you tell them about the PS4 first, they accompany you & you get it back when you prove it to them.

Call 911 to the house, say that your stolen property is inside the location. They will come. You're performance is getting weak now.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
J
:dahell:

Why did you bring your PS4 to her apartment in the first place?

In the beginning i would spend the night when he wasnt there so she would want me to bring it so she could play madden and 2k14..

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Breh... how about you tell them about the PS4 first, they accompany you & you get it back when you prove it to them.

Call 911 to the house, say that your stolen property is inside the location. They will come. You're performance is getting weak now.

Stolen property..well how do i prove it? They are not about to obtain a warrant for something like this.

Daps
J

In the beginning i would spend the night when he wasnt there so she would want me to bring it so she could play madden and 2k14..

So you couldn't even spend the night at the apt with him being there. If he was just a roommate, you would've been in them guts in her bedroom while he was in his room or in the living room.

Yeah, he was smashing her prolly before you even started talking to her.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
So you couldn't even spend the night at the apt with him being there. If he was just a roommate, you would've been in them guts in her bedroom while he was in his room or in the living room.

Yeah, he was smashing her prolly before you even started talking to her.

nah i believe once i got with her he just got jealous and started getting at her non stop, eventually she gave in, when she told me she saw his jacking off naked i knew he was trying to hard. she confused, dont know what she doing but she'll wise up.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
the times i tried to smash when i was over she was on her period so we couldnt get it in, bad timing on my part.

Daps
nah i believe once i got with her he just got jealous and started getting at her non stop, eventually she gave in, when she told me she saw his jacking off naked i knew he was trying to hard. she confused, dont know what she doing but she'll wise up.

:why:

She's confused? She'll wise up? You gotta be joking.

Don't you got a bank statement or a credit card bill to show you bought the PS4 from Best Buy or somewhere? Just show the police that and get your stuff back.