I broke it off with her because she...

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
I dumped my girlfriend last week because she wouldn't move out of her apartment, that she lives in with a male roommate. i drove to her apartment today thinking we'd talk about things and work it out, when i pulled up she was hugging her roommate and kissing so i just dipped off, the worst part is i think they saw me leaving. fuked up man.
Okay, Mowgli

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I dumped my girlfriend last week because she wouldn't move out of her apartment, that she lives in with a male roommate. i drove to her apartment today thinking we'd talk about things and work it out, when i pulled up she was hugging her roommate and kissing so i just dipped off, the worst part is i think they saw me leaving. fuked up man.

And she didn't even try to stop you :mjcry:

:mjlol:@ male "roommate"

:mjlol: @ "my girlfriend".....breh that was your girlfriend as much as Microsoft if your company

Peace

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Your only victory I can see in all this is the PS4 in good condition back in your hands..
Tell her you want it back..if she talks shyt, file a police report that she is withholding your property.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm starting to doubt the validity of this story :patrice:

No one is this much of a bytch in real life. No one.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
I'm starting to doubt the validity of this story :patrice:

No one is this much of a bytch in real life. No one.

so I'm suppose to bust my gun, merk every body and take my ps4 back? be real son, this is real life not a rap video. my ex already told me he owns a nine mm.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Your only victory I can see in all this is the PS4 in good condition back in your hands..
Tell her you want it back..if she talks shyt, file a police report that she is withholding your property.

i still got my ps3 and wii

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
You haven't even gone up there to try to get your shyt back :what:
i already said i went to their house when i saw them outside kissing..nah i havent been back since because she told me he would see it as a sign of disrespect thus leading to a fight..i got to much to lose dog, not trying to get arrested or shot.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
And she didn't even try to stop you :mjcry:

:mjlol:@ male "roommate"

:mjlol: @ "my girlfriend".....breh that was your girlfriend as much as Microsoft if your company

Peace

Underrated...Don't even ask me how :lolbron:

So OP only had "shares" in his girl? She wasn't really his? :mjlol: