I broke it off with her because she...

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I dumped my girlfriend last week because she wouldn't move out of her apartment, that she lives in with a male roommate. i drove to her apartment today thinking we'd talk about things and work it out, when i pulled up she was hugging her roommate and kissing so i just dipped off, the worst part is i think they saw me leaving. fuked up man.

you fvcked up by getting with her in the first place. she can have a male roommate but I BET she would flip out if she saw a snippet of what resembles a chick's name in your list of texts

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Dude keep text my phone telling me to quit contact his girl. I asked him to give me my shyt back and he called me a bytch ass nikka..IMA have to get authorities involved now which is what I didn't want this to come to..fukk

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Dude keep text my phone telling me to quit contact his girl. I asked him to give me my shyt back and he called me a bytch ass nikka..IMA have to get authorities involved now which is what I didn't want this to come to..fukk
Dej Loaf x Kafani x Wiz Khalifa - Try Me (Remix):

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
what you mean am i sure she was my girl? yea we were dating but like i said in my last thread she only just recently told me about her roomate and thats only because i found a magnum condom wrapper on her car floor, she said he be using her car to take his girl out sometimes since hes always broke. i wasnt tripping only because our relationship was new..but when she said she wouldnt kick him out or move, i had to take action.

:stopitslime:

Ain't no way you not trolling

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Go over and Get the ps4 stop being a bytch.

the police are telling me that if there is no way i can prove the ps4 is mine, I can't legally acquire it from their home, my ex is now saying that her man is going to keep it and he's not giving it back..i dont have the receipts or the box to prove its mine, he got 4 of my games and 2 controllers. thats like over $600 alone.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Oh trust i will get my ps4 back its just having to walk up in thete knowing they might have had sex thats gonna be hard. Dude aint even got a real job his mama gives him rent money and he spends most on weed so she has to cover 70% of the rent..its pathetic.

And that's why your better off