I broke it off with her because she...

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Breh we all been through it. Don't worry but these wanna be Don magic dudes up in here

Truth is tho, that dude was likely her man anyway. He probably wanted a break so he could get his dikk wet and created a situation where he could pull some "open relationship" bullshyt on ole girl and they probably been still fukking while calling they self broken up for awhile. Likely you came around and she was using you to make dude feel some kind of way and come around. From there he was probably fighting for her to come back and she went back cause that's what she wanted in the 1st place. You just got caught in the fire. Good to get out now cause them 2 going to be back and forth like that for years and him wanting to fukk around/they Call themselves broke up/her fukking around to play on his ego and bring him back around is a cycle those 2 will go through for years. I would consider it a blessing to be out.

You really want some get back, send another women up there to get the game system. And call the other dude up to arrange it. 1. You showing her you moving on which kills a chick, they hate when it seem like you got over them so fast, 2. By calling the dude you showing him and her you not sweating they little relationship. Out of ego dude will let you get your game

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Nikka, you let this nikka steal your girl and punk you out your PS4?

Drive to her house, knock on the door, and get your shyt. Then leave

Exactly! :laff: Dude is the personification of flabby and sick.

OP and his homies hanging out after getting kicked out of his woman's house..
flabbyfinished-gif.3834

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I dumped my girlfriend last week because she wouldn't move out of her apartment, that she lives in with a male roommate. i drove to her apartment today thinking we'd talk about things and work it out, when i pulled up she was hugging her roommate and kissing so i just dipped off, the worst part is i think they saw me leaving. fuked up man.
This is a completely ridiculous story: :camby:
Baited a lot of suckers so... I'll give that to you. :manny:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Breh we all been through it. Don't worry but these wanna be Don magic dudes up in here

Truth is tho, that dude was likely her man anyway. He probably wanted a break so he could get his dikk wet and created a situation where he could pull some "open relationship" bullshyt on ole girl and they probably been still fukking while calling they self broken up for awhile. Likely you came around and she was using you to make dude feel some kind of way and come around. From there he was probably fighting for her to come back and she went back cause that's what she wanted in the 1st place. You just got caught in the fire. Good to get out now cause them 2 going to be back and forth like that for years and him wanting to fukk around/they Call themselves broke up/her fukking around to play on his ego and bring him back around is a cycle those 2 will go through for years. I would consider it a blessing to be out.

You really want some get back, send another women up there to get the game system. And call the other dude up to arrange it. 1. You showing her you moving on which kills a chick, they hate when it seem like you got over them so fast, 2. By calling the dude you showing him and her you not sweating they little relationship. Out of ego dude will let you get your game

damn i hope thats not true, makes sense though..pretty women play to many games man.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
she said she didnt know until after he came home that he had sex in her car but like i said, the apt is half his he could call the cops since his name is on the lease, if he says no then i guess i gotta wait unless i wanna fight dude and im not trying to do that since he like 6'3 210pounds..if my ps4 broke im suing tho
You caught them hugging and kissing... So you believe that I guess

Regardless, you're taking an L it seems. I guess you're just going to have wait until your appointment then since you just don't want to go over there and get it

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

This^^^

Yeah, he was getting in them guts breh. But I mean, you should've expected it before you even got with her if dude was living there before y'all met. And no way was she moving or kicking dude out if he was paying rent...

Hopefully he gets you off the moon in Destiny though:yeshrug:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
what you mean am i sure she was my girl? yea we were dating but like i said in my last thread she only just recently told me about her roomate and thats only because i found a magnum condom wrapper on her car floor, she said he be using her car to take his girl out sometimes since hes always broke. i wasnt tripping only because our relationship was new..but when she said she wouldnt kick him out or move, i had to take action.

She been fukking that dude. SMH :snoop: