I broke it off with her because she...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
what you mean am i sure she was my girl? yea we were dating but like i said in my last thread she only just recently told me about her roomate and thats only because i found a magnum condom wrapper on her car floor, she said he be using her car to take his girl out sometimes since hes always broke. i wasnt tripping only because our relationship was new..but when she said she wouldnt kick him out or move, i had to take action.
So she just letting a random nikka fukk in her car, right?

C'mon breh:snoop:

Let's say she wasn't fukking. What gives this nikka the right to tell you you can't come to HER place and get YOUR shyt?

Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Pretend like you didn't see and contain the pain. Long enough to get that ps4. This is all that matters.

The beauty of women. Is even when they are busted they won admit it so she'll probably let you come back and she will pretend nothing happened

:diabetes:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
So she just letting a random nikka fukk in her car, right?

C'mon breh:snoop:

Let's say she wasn't fukking. What gives this nikka the right to tell you you can't come to HER place and get YOUR shyt?

she said she didnt know until after he came home that he had sex in her car but like i said, the apt is half his he could call the cops since his name is on the lease, if he says no then i guess i gotta wait unless i wanna fight dude and im not trying to do that since he like 6'3 210pounds..if my ps4 broke im suing tho

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Honestly breh it sounds like your whole relationship was one big L waiting to happen

yea man i see it now..and she only gave me head, didnt even smash and while i was getting head she was texting like wtf..i never seen that before

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea man i see it now..and she only gave me head, didnt even smash and while i was getting head she was texting like wtf..i never seen that before

txJAc.gif