I broke it off with her because she...

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I dumped my girlfriend last week because she wouldn't move out of her apartment, that she lives in with a male roommate. i drove to her apartment today thinking we'd talk about things and work it out, when i pulled up she was hugging her roommate and kissing so i just dipped off, the worst part is i think they saw me leaving. fuked up man.

You did the right thing.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
just because things aint work out dont mean she was cheating. come on now.

1336364959housesadnod-gif.gif

It does mean you were sharing that. I hate to be the one to tell you.

By the way. When A girl says she wants a "break" to think things over. What that really means is.

"I want to give another nikka a test drive, and see where things go. But I want you here when I get back, as a safety net, just in case things don't go so smooth and he turns out to be a dikkhead"

Which is why when a "break" turns into a full fledged breakup, they always have a new nikka fast as fukk. He's been there, just waiting in the winds.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
You sure that was your girl bruh or is there more to this story...

Go get your shyt too bruh:snoop:

what you mean am i sure she was my girl? yea we were dating but like i said in my last thread she only just recently told me about her roomate and thats only because i found a magnum condom wrapper on her car floor, she said he be using her car to take his girl out sometimes since hes always broke. i wasnt tripping only because our relationship was new..but when she said she wouldnt kick him out or move, i had to take action.