I broke it off with her because she...

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
:russ: im on the ps4 while he in her stank azz apt eating her sloppy booty juice smelling food..if i want her i can have her but like a boss i passed her to the next man, that was my plan the whole time, i aint want her stank ass. Homeboy lucky i got a job to worry about losing, or else it would have went to the streets, I'll let him live, as long as he don't trip....

I'M WINNNIN :russ:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I dumped my girlfriend last week because she wouldn't move out of her apartment, that she lives in with a male roommate. i drove to her apartment today thinking we'd talk about things and work it out, when i pulled up she was hugging her roommate and kissing so i just dipped off, the worst part is i think they saw me leaving. fuked up man.

She was never your girlfriend :mjlol:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Oh trust i will get my ps4 back its just having to walk up in thete knowing they might have had sex thats gonna be hard. Dude aint even got a real job his mama gives him rent money and he spends most on weed so she has to cover 70% of the rent..its pathetic.

And yet you got into a relationship with this broad :dahell:

Sounds like you need to check yourself breh :mjpls:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
She was never your girlfriend :mjlol:

yea she was, i got top and everything...she say she like to multi-task, she was slurping and texting at the same time like it was nothing, made me bust so hard i didnt even see my nut, my nut disappeared down her throat, she stood up and asked me if ate asparagus lately, i said yes and how did you know? she said she tasted it in my nut, i was like :ohhh:..couldnt believe it.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
yea she was, i got top and everything...she say she like to multi-task, she was slurping and texting at the same time like it was nothing, made me bust so hard i didnt even see my nut, my nut disappeared down her throat, she stood up and asked me if ate asparagus lately, i said yes and how did you know? she said she tasted it in my nut, i was like :ohhh:..couldnt believe it.

:mjlol: :troll:

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
J

Nah your the whore...kick someones door like an emotional little girl lol..in the real world buddy things like that get you arrested..this isnt the wild west fool..kick someones door where i live at cops at your head. I won because i got my property back like i said i would..to all the doubters who said i wouldnt, proved wrong. Real men dont fight unless need be, ps4 is not need be. Grow up young man.
I'mma come rob your bytch ass for that ps4 you a mark talking all this p*ssy shyt :mjlol: that's boutta be my ps4 :lolbron: seriously tho fukk outta here with ya soft ass:camby:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
[QUOTEI'll giveoxxthe96er, post: 10196549, member: 18810"]I'mma come rob your bytch ass for that ps4 you a mark talking all this p*ssy shyt :mjlol: that's boutta be my ps4 :lolbron: seriously tho fukk outta here with ya soft ass:camby:[/QUOTE]
Pm me ill give you my address..internet warrior azz ..face to face gone be a whole nother story u mark..

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
:umad:U MAD!
I bet she had his dikk on her breath every time you picked her up :dead:
You pickin her up like :russ:
Him upstairs like :ahh:
And her laughin to herself like :mjlol:

But hey man thats life:manny::yeshrug:....

...If youre a fukkin p*ssy :skip::gladbron:

she was always my girl you jackass, she just confused right now. most young girls go through this phase. when she's ready to have her bills paid, she'll come back