I broke it off with her because she...

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
moar for me :blessed:
iF you want that headache, be my guest.

Just so you all know, i got my ps4 back but i had to pay for it which is the messed up part..my ex and her new man agreed to give it back but only if i paid them $70 and he said he keeping the games. No big deal, we met at a gas station down the street from their apt, he stayed in the car while she walked the bag over to me, i tried to talk to her a lil bit but she kept saying she had to go and trying to leave, i asked why i had to pay for MY own system back and she said he wanted to buy some weed and would only agree if i paid them something otherwise he'd just keep it, after about 10 mins of talking he hopped out the car and told her to gtf in the car and lets go, she left like a little sheep dog like he controls her, smh at women..

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.

Just so you all know, i got my ps4 back but i had to pay for it which is the messed up part..my ex and her new man agreed to give it back but only if i paid them $70 and he said he keeping the games. No big deal, we met at a gas station down the street from their apt, he stayed in the car while she walked the bag over to me, i tried to talk to her a lil bit but she kept saying she had to go and trying to leave, i asked why i had to pay for MY own system back and she said he wanted to buy some weed and would only agree if i paid them something otherwise he'd just keep it, after about 10 mins of talking he hopped out the car and told her to gtf in the car and lets go, she left like a little sheep dog like he controls her, smh at women..
smh at YOU p*ssy boy, you just got punk'd the fukk out, some other dude had this bytch bae'd up while you were taking her out and shyt then homie ransomed you back ya PS4 so he could go smoke with "your bytch" before he blows her back out haha you stay losing :mjlol:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
smh at YOU p*ssy boy, you just got punk'd the fukk out, some other dude hat this bytch bae'd up while you were taking her out and shyt then homie ransomed you back ya PS4 so he could go smoke with "your bytch" before he blows her back out haha you stay losing :mjlol:

$70 is alot to you? because its not for me. like i said before i cant break in their house and i cant force them to give me something that i have no proof of ownership in the first place. this was my only choice. u guys act like you some type of super goon knowing in real life you would be calling the cops pleading cases and scary. dude stay strapped and is twice my size, think again fool.

KillSpray

Don't be mad
Daps
Reppin
The top of the City

negged :mjlol:

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
$70 is alot to you? because its not for me. like i said before i cant break in their house and i cant force them to give me something that i have no proof of ownership in the first place. this was my only choice. u guys act like you some type of super goon knowing in real life you would be calling the cops pleading cases and scary. dude stay strapped and is twice my size, think again fool.
$70 a lot to me? NOPE. But I'm still not gon pay another man 70 cents to get MY OWN shyt back :skip: They leave the crib. Coulda kicked that door till you got the cops involved now they gon think you stole it from the rightful owner when before you woulda just had your shyt. You a HOE :pachaha:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I dumped my girlfriend last week because she wouldn't move out of her apartment, that she lives in with a male roommate. i drove to her apartment today thinking we'd talk about things and work it out, when i pulled up she was hugging her roommate and kissing so i just dipped off, the worst part is i think they saw me leaving. fuked up man.

looks like you made the right decision then.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Because she came to my place and watched and watched some reality TV housewives show and knew way too much about the people on the show

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
J
$70 a lot to me? NOPE. But I'm still not gon pay another man 70 cents to get MY OWN shyt back :skip: They leave the crib. Coulda kicked that door till you got the cops involved now they gon think you stole it from the rightful owner when before you woulda just had your shyt. You a HOE :pachaha:

Nah your the whore...kick someones door like an emotional little girl lol..in the real world buddy things like that get you arrested..this isnt the wild west fool..kick someones door where i live at cops at your head. I won because i got my property back like i said i would..to all the doubters who said i wouldnt, proved wrong. Real men dont fight unless need be, ps4 is not need be. Grow up young man.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look on the bright side, at least you didn't share that girl. Homie was sharing with you. :yeshrug:

You did share that PS4 though. :mjcry:

I'm more concerned about this. Didn't you notice something was up when you loaded up myplayer and some jacked 7'2 dude PF showed up on the screen?

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
Nikka, you let this nikka steal your girl and punk you out your PS4?

Drive to her house, knock on the door, and get your shyt. Then leave
thats why you have some heat breh, just in case o boy wants to getting funny. homie don't play when it comes to the ps4 :takedat: