I bought a Herman Miller Embody office chair and a LaZYBOY Astor.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I bought the aeron a few years back…best description I can come up with is it feels like a leather recliner in the form of an office chair…shyt comfortable af

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bought the aeron a few years back…best description I can come up with is it feels like a leather recliner in the form of an office chair…shyt comfortable af
Yeah me and my GF work from home at different times so the investment is worth it. Your health is priceless. I currently got a 70 dollar Amazon one and that shyt be killing my back. It’s supposed to be the Rolls Royce’s of chairs. If I get rich I’m copping the eames

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah me and my GF work from home at different times so the investment is worth it. Your health is priceless. I currently got a 70 dollar Amazon one and that shyt be killing my back. It’s supposed to be the Rolls Royce’s of chairs. If I get rich I’m copping the aemon

I believe the aeron is less than the embody or similarly priced if anything…but ya the extreme comfort and the 10-12 year warranty make the price worth it imo…before buying the aeron, I bought a $300 chair from staples that was a waste of money…it was sturdy but very stiff and uncomfortable…I have another chair from staples that cost like $100 that isn’t too bad but nowhere near as comfortable as the HM chair and will probably need to be replaced in a year or two

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got the top of the line Embody (chrome base). It's good but I think an Aeron would have been perfect since I'm tall.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe the aeron is less than the embody or similarly priced if anything…but ya the extreme comfort and the 10-12 year warranty make the price worth it imo…before buying the aeron, I bought a $300 chair from staples that was a waste of money…it was sturdy but very stiff and uncomfortable…I have another chair from staples that cost like $100 that isn’t too bad but nowhere near as comfortable and will probably need to be replaced in a year or two
Yeah from my research the embody is basically the updated aeron. Chair been around since the 90s apparently. But still one heck of a chair. I found out Simpsons had a episode where GOD was sitting in a aeron :russ:. The return policy and the warranty shows you they Know their product is next level

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah me and my GF work from home at different times so the investment is worth it. Your health is priceless. I currently got a 70 dollar Amazon one and that shyt be killing my back. It’s supposed to be the Rolls Royce’s of chairs. If I get rich I’m copping the eames

Yea, would love an Eames lounge joint (tall).

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Should have got the Aeron; that’s the benchmark and the OG of Herman Miller chairs.

I think I’ll get an Eames in the next few years once I make more space in my house

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should have got the Aeron; that’s the benchmark and the OG of Herman Miller chairs.

I think I’ll get an Eames in the next few years once I make more space in my house
If I don’t like it I will swap it out the return policy is extremely generous. For everything I read Aemon has a few benefits the embody doesn’t have. But the overall better chair still