I believe my Uncle just hit the point of no return with me.. should he be cut off

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I’ve spoke on him slightly in previous threads or post

He is a black man who has flipped MAGA. Honestly I didn’t care too much. I don’t really judge ppl strictly by who they vote for

But his (unsolicited) rhetoric is getting more and more unbearable by the day. I thought it had tapered off finally until our last conversation where he (again a black man) told me that the straight white male is the one receiving all the hate in the country now.

I was downright speechless. I couldn’t even utter a response. Just kept letting him talk

He wants me to come visit him and I’m 100% good and it’s mainly because of his aggressive views

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
A republican talking point these days is that the only real racism is that against the white man. Candace Owens and other black republicans believe in that theory as well. What do I know though, I am just on the Democrat plantation being a sheep.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
full

Go over there.
Make nice.
Borrow money for something.
Abscond after results.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
But his (unsolicited) rhetoric is getting more and more unbearable by the day. I thought it had tapered off finally until our last conversation where he (again a black man) told me that the straight white male is the one receiving all the hate in the country now.

Is this a troll thread?

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Borrow $500 from him and never talk to him again. Or let him borrow 200 and do a Bronx tale. :mjgrin:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
they fall all the way into that maga cult

you just have to cut them off. there's whole subreddits about people having to cut family off after maga.