i been playing forza horizon 4 on gamepass pc..

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
and i just got a minute long unskipable in-game ad for their DLC :hhh::stopitslime::mjtf:
wtf is this shyt?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Last edited:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One of the things I hated about this game was basically a 2 hour long tutorial the game forces you into before you can go online, acting like you've never played a racing game before.

Straight garbage design decision.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is how you suppose to be playing it, you still a kid minded gamer

this ain't broke nikkaz you suppose to buy the whole bundle so you get all the cars and don't have to do those stupid races to get money to buy cars, you can pick the car you feel like driven AND DRIVE

That's all the game is

Last edited:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps

this ain't broke nikkaz you suppose to buy the whole bundle so you get all the cars and don't have to do those stupid races to get money to buy cars, you can pick the car you feel like driven AND DRIVE

That's all the game is

That's pretty dope. I wish I had the time to put some shyt like that together.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx

That's all the game is

if i dont feel like buying the whole bundle , i shouldn't be punished with an un-skippable minute long ad .
I dont know if this is a normal thing for xbox exclusives but i never experiences with PlayStation :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if i dont feel like buying the whole bundle , i shouldn't be punished with an un-skippable minute long ad .
I dont know if this is a normal thing for xbox exclusives but i never experiences with PlayStation :yeshrug:

I mean this is game is a rich car collector simulator, where you buy homes and vehicles, its to be expected in multiplayer games now

Street Fighter V is a playstation game and it was the first to do this, the advertise the DLC between matches but you do have the option to turn it off

I don't see nothing wrong with because it's stuff about the game, if it was outside advertisements or sponsor ads it would be different

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Another trash Rec room poster. Delete the game and find something else to do fakkit. Forza is greater than your entire families existence. Try and find a game your simple brain can comprehend moving forward.