I be damn...Budden wins again!

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I wouldn't call it winning. It's winning for a regular Coli nikka.

But for a multi-millionaire famous rapper who has close to a million twitter followers...it's not much. In fact it's a loss wifing these groupies that other rappers smash and throw to the side.

Esther Baxter, Gloria V, Tahiry......they couldn't get with nikkas like Fab (who pumped and dumped) so they might as well get fame off Joe.

Tahiry was working in a bar in the BX now shes in magazines and does radio interviews. Who's really :win:

I'm pretty sure the millionaire who gets to fukk all these broads is winning :rudy:

Last edited:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo we need more vids of this chick that was posted from dailymotion, ive been peeping her on her instagram

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
Joey always had a nice catch hand. Problem is he be putting that ring on the finger of the wrong women. You don't go wifing these booty models up and acting hubby wifey with them.

Hasn't had any kids w these chicks, no outrageous mto leaked shyt, he just a real and open dude in this instance and it works.

By this point its not females using joe budden, thats just nikkas throwing jabs trying to hate on the low. He's been seen with enough of the same type of woman to know he's running this and it ends when he wants it to.

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody wondering how Joey gets them, when directors aren't paying video/booty girls like that anymore and your options include hosting/party flyers for Swagsational Saturdays at the club or DJ WorkAtMcDsDuringTheDay's mixtape cover, boo-ing up with a C/D Tier rapper is >>>>>>>>>

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Big picture so I put it spoilers but yeah. Not mad at Budden at all.

mb.jpg