Reppin
NULL
Amber Rose
Maliah
Black Chyna
Karreuche

Joe Budden aint the only dude making these girls "famous"

no disrespect to them, but
i mean just how famous are they really. yeah they all look good, but how many known to general public
i guess they are internet famous for whatever thats worth
or this social media generation, so theres that

maybe Amber Rose is known because she's been in some commercial stuff

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
ifwt_joe-six-flags-1.png

That stomach ripe for some seeds :takedat:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
:ohhh:Wtf happened to Kaylin Garcia? I swear they looked like they were going to get married. What happened? Btw, what's up with all these women who date this bum? He has no rap career, no money, basically he has no redeeming qualities and he's ugly as fukk.

Lets be honest, Joey is a handsome dude(no homo), bytches love that nikka. :yeshrug:

soundking10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
In Motion
1) Love & Hip Hop made him semi-visible again outside of the East Coast. Slaughterhouse is just well...Slaughterhouse.
2) He still does not know how to act when he gets a decent piece of ass and he is certainly not the only nukka in the business that behaves this way. No different than them nukkas that must post up pictures of their whip. Very childish. Looook what I got. She's got a fat ass for sure. But I would not claim a chick that calls herself Mia Bunny in public.
3)Eventually, all of this tricking will catch up with him. He's gonna fukk up and import some industry hooker that's going to leave his ass dead broke and lonely. If there was a death pool-style game for simps that will end up in bankruptcy in 5 years, I would double-down on Joe as my first pick.