I be damn...Budden wins again!

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Budden? A millionaire? :usure:
He made money..... if he did the right things with it... he a multi mill easy.

and as far as girls using him.... it's more like barter and trade. It's not like he isn't using them aka hitting some of the baddest chicks nikkas will simp over in the future. If u can't find real love y not hit bad chicks for fun??

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
:ohhh:Wtf happened to Kaylin Garcia? I swear they looked like they were going to get married. What happened? Btw, what's up with all these women who date this bum? He has no rap career, no money, basically he has no redeeming qualities and he's ugly as fukk.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
all these rappers getting bytches like this, trust me. hes just the only idiot that's stupid enough to make them famous.
Yeah they get ran through until someone wives them up and usually its Budden lol. nikka been housing Fabolous, Maino and Dipsets seconds

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:ohhh:Wtf happened to Kaylin Garcia? I swear they looked like they were going to get married. What happened? Btw, what's up with all these women who date this bum? He has no rap career, no money, basically he has no redeeming qualities and he's ugly as fukk.

Because he is the only one that will "wife" them and put them on.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
eh yo, i personally think joe buddens is a lame, but i cant deny even though hes probably getting used, atleast he's getting used by a slew of bad bytches in the process

play on playa

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
you nikkas kill me. he's smashing bad bytches and giving them some shine on instagram. where's the L? it doesn't work out... sometimes we get good music out of it... wash/rinse/repeat.

some of yall are just bitter.

and you nikkas are giving rappers like Fab and Juelz (who got a video hoe pregnant and wifed her) too much credit. all these famous nikkas are simps. they just keep it hidden. you got rappers like lil wayne, who could have any bish he wanted, trickin off $50K on hoes and shyt. :heh: too

Budden aint even famous like that. i can't knock the hustle. he had Esther Baxter for crying out loud. :ohlawd:

Edi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amber Rose
Maliah
Black Chyna
Karreuche

Joe Budden aint the only dude making these girls "famous"