I be damn...Budden wins again!

Arabial Knight

Rolo Tomassi
Daps
Reppin
The San Fernando Valley
ifwt_joe-six-flags-1.png

I can see her ass from the front :dwillhuh: :whoo: :noah: :ohlawd:

This fool used to roll up inside Esther Baxter too. When's the last time this idiot was even relevant? He stay eating.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I wouldn't call it winning. It's winning for a regular Coli nikka.

But for a multi-millionaire famous rapper who has close to a million twitter followers...it's not much. In fact it's a loss wifing these groupies that other rappers smash and throw to the side.

Esther Baxter, Gloria V, Tahiry......they couldn't get with nikkas like Fab (who pumped and dumped) so they might as well get fame off Joe.

Tahiry was working in a bar in the BX now shes in magazines and does radio interviews. Who's really :win:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I wouldn't call it winning. It's winning for a regular Coli nikka.

But for a multi-millionaire famous rapper who has close to a million twitter followers...it's not much. In fact it's a loss wifing these groupies that other rappers smash and throw to the side.

Esther Baxter, Gloria V, Tahiry......they couldn't get with nikkas like Fab (who pumped and dumped) so they might as well get fame off Joe.

Tahiry was working in a bar in the BX now shes in magazines and does radio interviews. Who's really :win:
But is this really an L, like I wouldnt really care how famous a chick got off me as long as it wasnt effecting my paper then ill just salute her hustle, hell maybe even help her get famous and get broke off some of that money she getting :manny:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
her name is mia bunny check out her instagram, thats what im looking at right now