I ballooned up to 230 brehs

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
At 5’10. Shame me:wow:i know I’m living foul.

I hovered around 204 for a long time. I’d have abs at 191. Then said I wanted to add more size to my arms. Other shii went down, fcked around and gained 30lbs.

Sad part is I’m in the military and made tape but this is getting out of hand.

Idk about posting progress pics but I need to get back into the swing of things. My girl deserves the old me. The one she can show off at the pool parties:mjcry:

*Edit, Weekly lows:
Start 230

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I hovered around 204 for a long time. I’d have abs at 191. Then said I wanted to add more size to my arms. Other shii went down, fcked around and gained 30lbs.

Idk about posting progress pics but I need to get back into the swing of things. My girl deserves the old me. The one she can show off at the pool parties:mjcry:

have you ever had your testosterone levels and thyroid checked?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

My girl deserves the old me. The one she can show off at the pool parties:mjcry:

Props to be able to acknowledge your situation. There are people that get told everyday and they still refuse to acknowledge it.

Now that you've acknowledged it, it's time for you to do what you can to make it better. Not necessarily what you want. You probably want to just eat better and hit the gym hard. The reality is its probably not going to go down like that,so do whatever you can do. Whether it's substituting one pop for one glass of water. Whether it's parking farther from the door at work or at the store so you have to walk a couple extra steps, 5 push-ups is better than no push-ups.

You didn't gain 30 overnight, just take it easy on yourself and do what you can, not even for your girl but for you. If she likes you consider that a benefit at the end of the day you deserve to look in the mirror and be in love with what you see flaws and all and know that your doing the best you can to be the best you can be.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Doing PT then later that day workout breh and eat right
Dont want u failing tape breh
Hell have a goal for a certain weight and even try to max ur PT test

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
5'10 with abs at 190 means you must be pretty built already
The 230 might just be "dirty bulk" mode and you can probably clean up pretty quick

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Yo girl gon get the new me if you dont get your ish together :bamafdup:

How you spiral outta control just trying to get bigger arms?:mybama:

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yo girl gon get the new me if you dont get your ish together :bamafdup:

How you spiral outta control just trying to get bigger arms?:mybama:
I became extremely depressed. Developed a substance abuse problem. Some other things went down with the military but that’s neither here nor there:francis:

I just stopped caring but I’m trying to get back right:flabbynsick:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I became extremely depressed. Developed a substance abuse problem. Some other things went down with the military but that’s neither here nor there:francis:

I just stopped caring but I’m trying to get back right:flabbynsick:
:mybama:

You had bigger problems homie. Hope you in a good place now. You'll get yourself right if your mind right. Mental comes 1st