I asked some guy today if I could join his gang

Raph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't worry you are all ready part of the greatest gang in the world and you didn't even know it. That's right, the world will soon be sh1tting diamonds for you, middle-to-late aged white men will shine your shoes even if you're just wearing sneakers and the ladies will soon be throwing their tear stained faces at you're newly polished nike airs begging for your potent semen.

But Raph are these wonders you speak of true? Is the world soon to be my personal fleshlight? Will the bards shout from building roof tops at my gang affiliated triumphs? You probably have all these questions and more. But I'm not going to answer them because I too am part of the same gang and that gives me the right to be lazy.

As a white man my perks are a little different to yours. Black people will talk to there other black friends when I'm not in their presence and they'll say 'You know that Raph, he's alright', dogs will sniff my legs not doing any nasty business on them and the world will open up like same large gaping vagina waiting for me and my entry into immortality.