I asked AI which party has been best for the economy in the past 50 years ...

morris

Superstar
Daps
May surprise some, possibly not others:

which party has been best for the economy in the past 50 years?

Copilot

Sent by Copilot:​

Determining which political party has been best for the U.S. economy over the past 50 years can be complex, as it depends on various factors and metrics. However, several studies and analyses provide some insights:
  1. Economic Growth: On average, the U.S. economy has grown faster under Democratic presidents. A study from the National Bureau of Economic Research found that since World War II, the economy grew by an average of 4.4% per year under Democratic presidents, compared to 2.5% under Republican presidents12.
  2. Job Creation: Job creation has also been higher under Democratic administrations. From 1945 to 2023, about 72% of net jobs were created under Democratic presidents2.
  3. Stock Market Performance: The stock market has generally performed better under Democratic presidents. For example, the annual return on the stock market has been higher during Democratic administrations2.
  4. Unemployment Rates: Unemployment rates have tended to decrease under Democratic presidents and increase under Republican presidents2.
  5. Budget Deficits: Budget deficits relative to the size of the economy have been lower on average for Democratic presidents2.
While these trends suggest that the economy has performed better under Democratic leadership, it’s important to note that many factors influence economic performance, including global events, technological advancements, and policies from previous administrations.

Do you have any specific economic indicators or time periods you’re particularly interested in?

Learn more
1thebalancemoney.com2en.wikipedia.org3belfercenter.org4hoover.org5epi.org+1 more

-->And I'm bad because I don't have any party affiliation

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Just another reason it doesnt make sense to support republicans unless ur a straight white man

they dont do shyt for anybody else

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
So Democrats are always right and never wrong? They never mad a bad decision for the populace?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I asked about black people specefically.

"The impact of political parties on the Black community is nuanced. Historically, the Democratic Party has received significant support from Black voters, particularly since the civil rights movement of the 1960s. This shift was influenced by the Democratic Party's advocacy for civil rights legislation and social programs aimed at reducing racial disparities1.

However, it's important to note that both parties have had varying impacts on different aspects of life for Black Americans. For example, economic policies, criminal justice reforms, and voting rights protections have seen different levels of support and opposition from both parties over the years23.

Ultimately, the effectiveness of each party's policies can be subjective and dependent on individual perspectives and experiences. If you want to dive deeper into specific policies or historical events, I can help with that too"

Then i asked which party hurt black people more with policy.

"The impact of political policies on the Black community is a complex and multifaceted issue. Both parties have had policies that have been criticized for their negative effects on Black Americans. For example, some argue that certain economic policies and criminal justice reforms have disproportionately harmed Black communities1. Additionally, voter suppression laws have been shown to disproportionately impact voters of color2.

It's important to consider the broader context and the specific policies in question. If you want to dive deeper into specific policies or historical events, I can help with that too."

Didnt need A.I to tell us #BothSides. Did you know your senses work like algorithms collecting data. Based on your senses,which party has made life better for black people in this country:respect:?