“I anticipate there'll be more blk buffoonery at the DNC than at the BET awards. “The DNC national convention is going to out c00n the BET awards 👀

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Couldn't be more c00nish than scamming black people out of their hard earned money and being a deadbeat father, but self-awareness is a lost art in the social media age.

As a side note, these "brehs" and their contempt for black people just continues to ooze out and they still get the red carpet treatment. Madness

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I don't think so . The Democrats already have the limo liberals locked up.

Besides the conventioneers would be white.

Y'all really think that most of Democrat voters are Black? Were 12 counting ADOS only or 14 percent counting tethers the Democrats would lose every election if the Democrats where majority Black.

This will be random Glazing of Biden and support for Kamala.

I was also disgusted by the BET Atlanta Rally but let's not act like Trump didn't try to use shoes to get the Black vote too.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Couldn't be more c00nish than scamming black people out of their hard earned money and being a deadbeat father, but self-awareness is a lost art in the social media age.

As a side note, these "brehs" and their contempt for black people just continues to ooze out and they still get the red carpet treatment. Madness

don't forget the multi-year, multi-million dollar grift for the school that has yet to materialize