I am thinking of canceling my Cable service...

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
what are my alternative?

if kkkakkks are making positive all around tv programming...what are the online alternatives...

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have done this already. No NBA = no need for cable. Netflix, HULU, torrents, etc... and I've got all I need.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I used NBA League Pass (with a VPN to avoid blackouts), an antenna and downloaded most of my shows this year. I saved something like $600. fukk cable.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You should post this in The Arcadium.

I have local cable for free (shyt was like that when I moved in :yeshrug:)
High speed internet (this is the key)
2 PS3
1 Xbox (which recently died)
1 Roku
Laptops.

The internet has everything you need. If you know some family with subs to Netflix/HBO you can eat off of that for free by just logging in (yeah, I'm a cheap ass nikka) :ehh:

Basically, I have Netflix, HBOGo for free from my parents accounts. For sports, I used firstrowsports, but next year I'm copping LeaguePass.

Also, if you have a ISP that allows ESPN3, you can EAT off of their ESPN app on Xbox. I was watching their nationally televised games on there. NBA, MLB... they even had the Finals broadcasting on there. They have the Sportscenter clips, and different clips from their shows like First Take and a lot of content on there.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
I like sports too much and cant always find streaming alternatives. Props to all you guys though, I wish I could cut cable. shyt is a scam.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I used NBA League Pass (with a VPN to avoid blackouts), an antenna and downloaded most of my shows this year. I saved something like $600. fukk cable.

:ohhh:

School me on that VPN shyt. I'm going to get League Pass next year but the main reason I didn't get it this year was because I moved out late in the NBA season and because of that dumb ass black out shyt.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

School me on that VPN shyt. I'm going to get League Pass next year but the main reason I didn't get it this year was because I moved out late in the NBA season and because of that dumb ass black out shyt.

A VPN allows you to bypass local restrictions and gives you an IP from another region. I used my company's VPN this year and I was streaming my games from a European IP. I'll probably buy a VPN from reseller this year.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I turned my cable off about 18 months ago. If I want something I'll DL it and watch it on xbmc.

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
i don't have cable either...don't want/miss/need it...for sporting events i either go to a bar or a friends/moms house otherwise i could care less

i stream on my roku or my ps3 for movies/shows

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
i don't have cable either...don't want/miss/need it...for sporting events i either go to a bar or a friends/moms house otherwise i could care less

i stream on my roku or my ps3 for movies/shows

im bout to get on this grind. my cable bill is $173 a month. :scusthov:

i dont need HBO and all that stuff.. nfl games are on local tv, but damn imma miss redzone. :noah: