I always felt bad for Georgie in The Sopranos

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
The bar attender at The Bing. They always kept beating the f*ck outta him for no reason. :laugh:

Sh!t was funny but I wonder why he didn't get a job somewhere else. Ralphie f*cked his eye up with that big chain when he was quoting "Gladiator" and Tony beat the sh!t out of him on more than one occasion.

If I was him I woulda got a job somewhere else. He was like their designated punching bag whenever they were pissed off.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
:laugh:

Ralphie was crazy. But ur from Jersey urself right? That has to make the show 10 times better for u.

U live anywhere near where all this sh!t takes place?

I live in South Jersey that was North jersey Id say a good solid hour drive

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Ralphie was the funniest character on the show, hands down. Dude called Paulie's mom and told her Paulie was arrested sucking a cub scout's dikk while having a gerbil up his ass.:russ:

lol @ the way he pronounced "whore"

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Ralphie was the funniest character on the show, hands down. Dude called Paulie's mom and told her Paulie was arrested sucking a cub scout's dikk while having a gerbil up his ass.:russ:

lol @ the way he pronounced "whore"

:laff:

Yeah that was funny as f*ck. Paulie was a hypocrite tho, snitching on Ralphie for making fun of Johnny Sacks wife.

He did it himself with the rest of the guys when Johnny wasn't around. I think Paulie was the guy I disliked the most out of the whole crew. He was a real prick, always blowing things out of proportion.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
:laff:

Yeah that was funny as f*ck. Paulie was a hypocrite tho, snitching on Ralphie for making fun of Johnny Sacks wife.

He did it himself with the rest of the guys when Johnny wasn't around. I think Paulie was the guy I disliked the most out of the whole crew. He was a real prick, always blowing things out of proportion.
Ralph had a way of sonning Paulie too.

Paulie: You're late!
Ralph: Tomorrow I'll be on time but you'll be stupid forever.

Paulie: I don't believe this!
Ralph: Why not? Last year you believed a flying saucer was over East Rutherford.
:russ:

Killakidkano

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
England
Ralph had a way of sonning Paulie too.

Paulie: You're late!
Ralph: Tomorrow I'll be on time but you'll be stupid forever.

Paulie: I don't believe this!
Ralph: Why not? Last year you believed a flying saucer was over East Rutherford.
:russ:

Lol I only just realised thats a Winston Churchill reference

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
just finished my quarterly sopranos run through the other day actually.

lol @ the time with the ice. georgie shoulda seen that one coming. he was getting head and cash from those strippers though.

paulie was a dikk a lot of the time, its true. pine barrens is his fault, just a whole bunch of stuff with Chrissy.