Reppin
Michigan

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
my PC with a 16GBs or RAM and a GTX 670 and a 3570K overclocked at 4.3 GHz can't even run Tomb Raider 2013 at a constant 60 FPS at 1080p. i'm sure those next gen consoles aren't packing graphics cards that are that powerful. the target is probably gonna be 30 FPS and 1080p

And in 2 years you'll be running games at Normal settings and in 4 years you'll be running the newest PC games at the lowest settings. Unless you want to spend a few hundred on upgrades.

What's the point of my post?

PC's should never be brought into the conversation when discussing console specs. Because console owners could give 2 shyts. For us it's about convenience. Every game I buy for my PS4/XBox One will be optimized for those specs. No need to look at the side of the box or Google my video card and game specs praying that I'm going to get the experience that the developers intended me too.

Worry free gaming my friend.

- 2 cents

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
And in 2 years you'll be running games at Normal settings and in 4 years you'll be running the newest PC games at the lowest settings. Unless you want to spend a few hundred on upgrades.

What's the point of my post?

PC's should never be brought into the conversation when discussing console specs. Because console owners could give 2 shyts. For us it's about convenience. Every game I buy for my PS4/XBox One will be optimized for those specs. No need to look at the side of the box or Google my video card and game specs praying that I'm going to get the experience that the developers intended me too.

Worry free gaming my friend.

- 2 cents
in 2 years i'll have sold this card and have whatever the next generation of cards is from Nvidia and the games on this same PC with just a different graphics card will look better than PS4 / XB1 games. while console owners were paying $60 on release day for Bioshock Infinite i bought a never settle code with both Crysis 3 and Bioshock Infinite for $40 combined. that's $120 of games on a console i got for $40. you not saving money not upgrading your console cause you're getting fukked on games.

my point is the hardware in these new systems that you're buying for $400-$500 aren't gonna outperform a graphics card that cost that alone. a GTX 670 cost almost as much as a PS4.