I almost bought Bee Pollen. Are any vitamins worth it?

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Seen that Bee Pollen thread for a while now and finally went into it :unimpressed:

I need that Coli breh science.

Should I spend any money on vitamins or are they complete bullshyt?

I eat plenty of fruits and vegetables now so if that's the key and I just need to leave em alone let me know and close this thread

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Seen that Bee Pollen thread for a while now and finally went into it :unimpressed:

I eat plenty of fruits and vegetables now so if that's the key and I just need to leave em alone let me know and close this thread

If you're not deficient, then no. Do you have labs ran for every vitamin and mineral to know you're not deficient? :usure:

Some sources will say they're unnecessary and possibly dangerous, some will say they're probably won't hurt.

tl;dr: Ehh. :yeshrug:

Daps

Do you ever get blood tests to see if any of you're vitamin levels are low? Everyone's body is different and you might not need any. But it's better to check now because if your body is lacking specific vitamins for long periods of time it will lead to disease

Edit: oops did not see the response was already made