I absolutely HATE Facebook.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
It's now gotten to the point where the only purpose it serves for me is to let my family and friends know that I'm not dead.

I hate the drama that comes on my dash from people who really need to get over themselves...

I hate the people on it who just want more ego gratification then they already have...

I hate the narcissistic bullshyt people are on...

The only reason i don't delete it is because I would have no way to keep in touch with the friends I've made since I've moved to NYC...just in case I lost my phone and would have to get everyone's number back.

Other than that....fukk FAKEBOOK!

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
It's now gotten to the point where the only purpose it serves for me is to let my family and friends know that I'm not dead.

I hate the drama that comes on my dash from people who really need to get over themselves...

I hate the people on it who just want more ego gratification then they already have...

The only reason i don't delete it is because I would have no way to keep in touch with the friends I've made since I've moved to NYC...just in case I lost my phone and would have to get everyone's number back.

Then use gmail.

If you lose your phone, when you get another just sync your contacts.

Boom!

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
No one is forcing you to use it.
There's always twitter, linked in and myspace.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
i hate girls that are average who think they are models because of a few photoshopped amatuer photo "shoots" that have 3k friends that complain about everything looking for attention

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how many times are people going to complain about facebook. you obviously dont hate it too much since you still have an active account

ive never had facebook and never will, its just an example of our narcisstic society

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire

so delete it lol

or delete all your friends that arent family members

Daps
Reppin
VOID
how many times are people going to complain about facebook. you obviously dont hate it too much since you still have an active account

ive never had facebook and never will, its just an example of our narcisstic society

It's a unfortunate neccessity for me. That loses value everytime I log on.

I honestly don't even post that much on it. Only when I feel like it. I'm probably only on there for 10 minutes at a time. I can go weeks without being on there.

TBH...I could get rid of it in a heartbeat. I'd rather just switch to linkedin or pinterest or something more professional that I can show off.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Just don't log on....

I feel the same way about mines, but its the easiest way to get pics of my kids and the fam to everybody all at once and it like a online photo album to me.

I usually go on there about 2 twice a month and normally I'll upload a few photos and don't even bother reading people's posts.

I use to complain but I realize if you don't go on there, there really isn't nothing to complain about :manny:

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
It's as simple as deactivating your account. I get on mine every few days just to see what friends are up to and maybe a lil creeping. I don't see why people stress about it like this tho. You hate FB... Ok. Don't log onto to FB. I don't like the app for Facebook. Guess what? I don't log on when I'm on my phone. :leon:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I used to hate facebook until I blocked about 15-20 people from my news feed and unfriended a whole bunch of others. No more stupid memes, attention whoring status updates, condescending keyboard activists, and game invites. :blessed: