Hyper Light Breaker -Beta 2023

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn, the only thing that gives me pause is the endless content/EA thing. Is this some procedurally generated rogue like or something? That would be disappointing.
Looks good. But yeah, if it is a never ending game, that would be annoying.

Yeah I share those concerns. It kinda veers from HLD with that, which could be pretty significant. It's the sequel or spin off maybe more accurate to hyper light drifter which was a fantastic 2d action game/ Rpg

It looks like they might be trying to go the genshin impact route. I hope not but at the very least it'll get play from me. I need to find out more information on the game to see what they are trying to do with it.

Anyway I'm there for beta in the Fall 100 percent. I guess that means the game probably doesn't realistically release until 2024. :mjcry:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah I share those concerns. It kinda veers from HLD with that, which could be pretty significant. It's the sequel or spin off maybe more accurate to hyper light drifter which was a fantastic 2d action game/ Rpg

It looks like they might be trying to go the genshin impact route. I hope not but at the very least it'll get play from me. I need to find out more information on the game to see what they are trying to do with it.

Anyway I'm there for beta in the Fall 100 percent. I guess that means the game probably doesn't realistically release until 2024. :mjcry:

Yeah, I figured it was connected to that one due to the name and style alone. I'll definitely try it out for sure. I loved Genshin Impact, but I need my games to have a solidified ending that won't take 18 years to get to.