MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

Assumption:

1. Biblical record of the world flood (deluge) is true
2. A Creationist view of the world IE God exists.
Quick and dirty:

This is a scientific approach to explaining the pre-diluvian world and the subsequent changes in the post-diluvial world that we see in a series of 6 sections (compiled as one video above).

This is a long video but its one of the few rational approaches to challenging modern views of extremely old earth and reconciling ancient texts of civilizations (not just hebrew interpretation)

I found this extremely captivating and mentioned this in the locker room thread about the white girl calling on papa legba :skip:

it probably will get missed there but I imagine there are people here who like me do not accept modern sciences belief that the earth is 4.8 billion years old

There are other competing theories with this such as Catastrophic Plate Tectonics and the Vapor Canopy model but both imo are not as succint as this one. The level of detail described is pretty amazing

Normally to discuss this I have to go to other forums but I'd love to see how the coli reacts to this vid.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
:steviej: question?
not sure why this is in the root.

and I'll watch the video later. Probably won't agree though, even though I do think "the flood" or some global water event happened around 15,000-10000 bc

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
not sure why this is in the root.

and I'll watch the video later. Probably won't agree though, even though I do think "the flood" or some global water event happened around 15,000-10000 bc
biblically the deluge was supposed to have happened between 3500-3000 BC which most civilization is hard to recognize prior to this date

afterwards most civilizations of the world have records of their existence. Other relics are assumed as pre-flood (IE Atlantis)

IMO why the Root? understanding African history from a secular world is impossible imo

to reject spiritual roots is to reject the ancient kingdoms of africa and the wealth of information utlimately linked to their shared beliefs (King Solomons bloodline in Africa and the kings spawned from there as well as Narmer and his nation building, Mansa Moussa etc)

Nubia/Ethiopia/Egypt/Phut/Canaan/Arabia/Persia all had contact. The lie is that Africa was not rich and was not connected and was backwards

So once again, to reject secular beliefs of the world is the first step :ehh:

Last edited:
Daps
Many mins in and it reeks of BS.

Mixing established fact and science with faulty assumptions to try and prove some holy book is a recipe for disaster.

The holy books shouldn't be taken literally. Sure some events in them happened and are historical. However, that doesn't mean that everything that happened in them is true.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Many mins in and it reeks of BS.

Mixing established fact and science with faulty assumptions to try and prove some holy book is a recipe for disaster.

The holy books shouldn't be taken literally. Sure some events in them happened and are historical. However, that doesn't mean that everything that happened in them is true.
i wonder who put this idea in your head :francis:

Charles Darwin said:
Dear Sir,

I am sorry to have to inform you that I do not believe in the Bible as a divine revelation & therefore not in Jesus Christ as the son of God.

Yours faithfully

Ch. Darwin
Charles Darwin said:
"Belief in God — Religion. — There is no evidence that man was aboriginally endowed with the ennobling belief in the existence of an Omnipotent God. On the contrary there is ample evidence, derived not from hasty travellers, but from men who have long resided with savages, that numerous races have existed, and still exist, who have no idea of one or more gods, and who have no words in their languages to express such an idea. The question is of course wholly distinct from that higher one, whether there exists a Creator and Ruler of the universe; and this has been answered in the affirmative by some of the highest intellects that have ever existed."[72]

"The belief in God has often been advanced as not only the greatest, but the most complete of all the distinctions between man and the lower animals. It is however impossible, as we have seen, to maintain that this belief is innate or instinctive in man. On the other hand a belief in all-pervading spiritual agencies seems to be universal; and apparently follows from a considerable advance in man's reason, and from a still greater advance in his faculties of imagination, curiosity and wonder. I am aware that the assumed instinctive belief in God has been used by many persons as an argument for His existence. But this is a rash argument, as we should thus be compelled to believe in the existence of many cruel and malignant spirits, only a little more powerful than man; for the belief in them is far more general than in a beneficent Deity. The idea of a universal and beneficent Creator does not seem to arise in the mind of man, until he has been elevated by long-continued culture."[73]

What Your Biology Teacher Didn’t Tell You About Charles Darwin

Devaluation of Humans

The Western nations of Europe . . . now so immeasurably surpass their former savage progenitors [that they] stand at the summit of civilization. . . . The civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace the savage races through the world.

I contend that we are the finest race in the world and that the more of the world we inhabit the better it is for the human race. . . . It is our duty to seize every opportunity of acquiring more territory and we should keep this one idea steadily before our eyes that more territory simply means more of the Anglo-Saxon race, more of the best, the most human, most honorable race the world possesses.

images

:ohlawd:

:camby:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Don't mix science with the bible

3fQpNxD.gif

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Compare the dispositions of the two men in this conversation...an allegory to the warfare between our intellect and our wisdom

:wow: I'd love to talk to him