Hurricane Chris (Aye Bay Bay) arrested on charges of second degree murder

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
how u know he was broke?

Cuz nikkas who done came up ain't still kicking it outside of a Texaco at 1 in the morn in a stolen whip :aicmon:

Problem is it is hard to see yourself as a 1-2 hit wonder until it is all over.

That's true. But damn, have a LITTLE foresight. I know the nikka prolly touched or saw anywhere from 500K-1 mil at the very least at one point. All dese nikkas need to go holler at Chamillionaire :dead:

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Cuz nikkas who done came up ain't still kicking it outside of a Texaco at 1 in the morn in a stolen whip :aicmon:

That's true. But damn, have a LITTLE foresight. I know the nikka prolly touched or saw anywhere from 500K-1 mil at the very least at one point. All dese nikkas need to go holler at Chamillionaire :dead:
didn’t read the article till now. Yea he fukked up out here lol

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

His career probably grossed more but I doubt he touched that much money.

the problem is rap fans think everybody get rich of this shyt when the vast majority don't. fame without the money is one of the worst combos but shyt is real life for a lot of entertainers.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
His career probably grossed more but I doubt he touched that much money.

the problem is rap fans think everybody get rich of this shyt when the vast majority don't. fame without the money is one of the worst combos but shyt is real life for a lot of entertainers.

I mean, of course it would largely depend on the parameters of his deal and if he was in 360 or whatnot. But even if we take the modest (hypothetical) route, and say he actually had or seen at one point his prior networth of 300K, that's something to work with. Buy you a house/car outright. Still have some left over. Find something else you're interested in. Now, I know it's probably easier said then done but at some point, mf's gotta start breaking the cycle.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I mean, of course it would largely depend on the parameters of his deal and if he was in 360 or whatnot. But even if we take the modest (hypothetical) route, and say he actually had or seen at one point his prior networth of 300K, that's something to work with. Buy you a house/car outright. Still have some left over. Find something else you're interested in. Now, I know it's probably easier said then done but at some point, mf's gotta start breaking the cycle.
I agree with everything you are saying but nobody ever believe they are the one that won't have a successful career. It is almost too pessimistic to be that alert. You get a hit and you feel like you finally made it and never looking back. But at this point in the music industry yes it should be some kind of standard practise to make initial investments.