Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Just finished the 2011 anime with some pieces from the 1999 anime. :wow:

Brehs, i was sleeping, piff from beginning to end :wow:

The way the chimera ant arc just ended so peacefully:wow:

All the characters just as interesting or more interesting then the main character :wow:

Bad man Histoka :wow:

Im defintely putting one piece behind this now. Im a hunter x hunter stan now :wow:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
This shyt so lit :wow: gon and the other little nikka like Jordan and pippen:wow: I want these little nikkas and they crew to never lose.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Gotta say it’s one of the best animes Ive ever seen. Good cast with amazing and unique power sets, thought out fights, and no stupid/random power ups for the main cast/character. They often found themselves in situations where running away to stay alive were their only option. The only thing close to an asspull power up had such dire consequences that you knew it wouldn’t go into I’m a super Saiyan, now my enemy is a super Saiyan, now all our kids are super Saiyans too territory.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
I wrapped this up to not long ago as well :banderas:

Even though there was no conclusion its a top 5 anime easily. The Chimera Ant arc might be goat. The narrator giving the play by play every episode was hard body.
Gotta say it’s one of the best animes Ive ever seen. Good cast with amazing and unique power sets, thought out fights, and no stupid/random power ups for the main cast/character. They often found themselves in situations where running away to stay alive were their only option. The only thing close to an asspull power up had such dire consequences that you knew it wouldn’t go into I’m a super Saiyan, now my enemy is a super Saiyan, now all our kids are super Saiyans too territory.

The thought that goes into the powers is the best thing about the show.

They already introduced the idea of a covenant with Kurupika where he pretty much threw most his potential away to become super effective against the Phantom Troupe and he straight runs through them all. Then right before Gon's power up there's a flashback with Netero doing it the hard way. shyt took like 50 years of training to get to that level. Gon said, "fukk it. I want all that right now." and damn near killed himself :damn:

Then you got Meruem post rose bomb being by far the strongest being up until that point but he about to die anyway so that strength doesn't even matter. Plus he lost any desire to fight either :wow:

Another 20+ year running series I gotta wait for to finish. Am I gonna make it? #strugglerset :mjcry: