Hundreds of Tourists Descend on South Bronx to 'Ghetto Gawk'

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Hundreds of Tourists Descend on South Bronx to 'Ghetto Gawk'

Each day, unmarked buses come up to The Bronx to parade tourists through our neighborhoods for quick photo ops and then scoot them quickly back onto the bus onto their next destination.

One such destination is the 42nd Precinct in Melrose off 3rd Avenue and 160th Street where the exploitative film Fort Apache was filmed and each day hundreds of tourists descend like vultures and parasites picking off the carrion flesh of a rotting corpse.

That rotting corpse is the 40 year old image of a burning Bronx that still is alive in the global consciousness of our borough, one they seem to think is still alive and well.

WATCH: Hundreds of Tourists Descend Like Vultures on South Bronx to “Ghetto Gawk”

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
These ghetto tours are huge here in NYC. I've talked about it before.

yep and all the phony outrage in this thread never stopped the vendors from selling to them whenever those busses would stop.

In Harlem I seen them make long sticks with grips on the end so they could sell the whites on the top tier of the buses ice cold water.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
yep and all the phony outrage in this thread never stopped the vendors from selling to them whenever those busses would stop.

In Harlem I seen them make long sticks with grips on the end so they could sell the whites on the top tier of the buses ice cold water.

I ain't against people making money off these tourist if they gonna be in the Bronx touring regardless.

NYC Warrior

Dat ole real sh*t
Daps
Reppin
BX
My home.

Just for that moment I wish I could make the 1980s descend on these corny ass muthafukkas.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is that supposed to be a ghetto? :russ:

That's middle class housing in most countries around the world.