Hundreds died making the Hajj this year from the heat /* Over a thousand deaths

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Considering this is a Muslim majority forum,I'm shocked at some of the replies in here :picard:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I think it's stupid to die or kill in the name of any religion
so do I, but guaranteed this thread would be 30 pages if it was Christians or Jews walking to die

@Fiji Water it dont shock you that folks see ppl dying and just walk around them? common sense tells all these folks to not be walking around in 125 degree weather, why should we feel sad for stupidity?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Yet another instance of religion making people do some dumb shyt. :snoop:

RIP to the deceased though. Terrible and completely unnecessary way to go.
They literally belive dying in the so called holy land is a blessing.
Completely mental
Respect your opinions, but disagree here. Those on this pilgrimage planned it months or years in advance, and couldn't reasonably have predicted what the temps would be. And because Saudi Arabia is not a poor country, they expected that the state would have infrastructure in place to protect/treat them in case there were complications or emergencies.

Just an unfortunate set of circumstances.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Respect your opinions, but disagree here. Those on this pilgrimage planned it months or years in advance, and couldn't reasonably have predicted what the temps would be. And because Saudi Arabia is not a poor country, they expected that the state would have infrastructure in place to protect/treat them in case there were complications or emergencies.

Just an unfortunate set of circumstances.
Saudi Arabia get billions of oil money daily. They don't give a fukk because they know when it comes religious matters they can get away with it and people who die there consider it a blessing.

Complete insanity. I can guarantee you this will keep happening

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Saudi Arabia get billions of oil money daily. They don't give a fukk because they know when it comes religious matters they can get away with it and people who die there consider it a blessing.

Complete insanity. I can guarantee you this will keep happening
The second video I posted detailed actions that govt. has taken because of heat related deaths in the past.

The bad publicity from 1000 + deaths this year will drive the Saudis to do more.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
if this was any other religion, colibrehs would be poking fun or saying it is what it is :mjpls:

They would be dying laughing if this was Christianity. Calling them stupid and everything else …

I rest comfortably though, knowing most of these posters ignored warnings and are headed to hell …

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I think they are unfit. They don't prioritize exercising in the culture. All over a sudden you go trekking for a distance in crowds and heat.
This. Heat fatigue creeps up on you if you aren't experienced enough to know when it's getting serious, people think they getting tired when really your internal organs are about to shut down on you

voiture

Superstar
Daps
This. Heat fatigue creeps up on you if you aren't experienced enough to know when it's getting serious, people think they getting tired when really your internal organs are about to shut down on you
With all the Saudi billions they can setup cooling AC stations along the way but they refuse to do it.
You don't need a rocket scientist to know walking in a desert heat can cause serious medical problems especially those older women who are covered up from head to toe. Complete madness

A disaster waiting to happen. The governments are scared to call out MBS for this BS and we know why.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
The second video I posted detailed actions that govt. has taken because of heat related deaths in the past.

The bad publicity from 1000 + deaths this year will drive the Saudis to do more.

This is not the first time thousands have died going to Saudi on a pilgrimage

"On 24 September 2015, a fatal crowd crush resulted in the death of more than 2,000 individuals, many of whom were suffocated or crushed, during the annual Hajj pilgrimage in Mina, Mecca, Saudi Arabia, making it the deadliest Hajj disaster in history."

It will keep happening because the Saudi Government don't give a fukk because they know Muslims will show up regardless.
They are indoctrinated to show to hajj at least once in their lifetime so it doesn't matter if 1million people die, the next batch of Muslims will still show up.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
so do I, but guaranteed this thread would be 30 pages if it was Christians or Jews walking to die
No it wouldn't. There are a lot of depraved people on here, but I don't think they're so far gone that they would be laughing if this happened to Christians or Jews.