Humble Indie Bundle 9

Daps
https://www.humblebundle.com/

Six spectacular games to fill you with glee. Humble Indie Bundle 9 features six wondrous games. Pay what you want and get the visually brilliant magical action-puzzle platformer Trine 2: Complete Story; the sleek side-scrolling stealth game Mark of the Ninja; the deliciously delightful physics-based puzzler Eets Munchies; and the heavy metal action/adventure/RTS rocker Brütal Legend. If you pay over the average, you'll also receive the award-winning space strategy sim FTL: Faster Than Light and the critically acclaimed adorably detailed puzzle platformer FEZ.

Pay what you want. If you bought all of these games separately, they'd cost you over $120, but we're letting you name your price!

Cross-platform and DRM-free. All of these games run great on Windows, Mac, and Linux (system requirements here)! A purchase of $1 or more will also get you Steam keys!

Support vital charities. Choose how your purchase is divided: between the developers, the Child's Play Charity, the Electronic Frontier Foundation, or Watsi. And if you like this promotion, a tip to Humble Bundle would be greatly appreciated!

Jixson

Pro
Daps
Reppin
League of Legends
Purchased this today for FTL and Mark of the Ninja.

Great deal. I kind of wonder what the "upcoming" games to the bundle will be. Paid enough(and more) to unlock all the games currently known, and spread most of that to the charity portion of the slider.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I picked this up yesterday. Love the Humble Bundles. I went ahead and paid more than the average and got the two extra games.