Humble-Bragging......that be that **** I don't like

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:birdman:

https://twitter.com/humblebrag

I mean we all do it but......

Keevan Miller ‏@keevanmiller
I've been called "magic mike" 4 times this week... Not sure how I feel about it #splitdecision #prosandcons

Lydia Desouza ‏@LydiaDesouza
Last night I got told I was beautiful by a random guy whilst I was scoffing a post-night burger....he was gay #damn!

Gizzi Erskine ‏@GizziErskine
OMG are you gizzi. The chef? You look so much better/thinner/prettier/younger in real life. Ummm- thanks?!?!

Andy San Dimas! ‏@andysandimas
Only I can rock a $700 handbag & $100 shirt and still manage to look homeless.

®izz daddii✈ ‏@rizz_shepherd
Why is it that every time I have a softball game someone walks up to me and says , are you on roids ! Hahaha dude I don't even lift weights

John Hollinger ‏@johnhollinger
Tangential playoff travel note: Hotels with low-def TV in rooms shouldn't call themselves 4-star. Like this one, for instance.

Bobblehead Dad ‏@jimhigley
Sitting in the Ritz Carlton waiting to have coffee with a US Ambassador. Um. This is not a normal day.

Alex Morgan ‏@alexmorgan13
Way too much of my life is spent on airplanes. #lifeofaproathlete

:comeon:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
2qbx09f.gif

Daps
yeah. its as bad as people giving you a complement just to have u say one back :scusthov: or when girls do "im so ugly..." shyt

I hate that with a passion :damn:
What happen to doing something nice and not expecting something back in return? Aint no such thing as a favor anymore

nikkas gassing themselves up on twitter is :scusthov:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Sean Agnew ‏@TheRealFagnew
I managed to get on stage at Coachella but couldnt get into a sold out show at 285 Kent last night #loosingmyedge

Mike Birbiglia ‏@birbigs
My therapist texted me that she saw me on @GirlsHBO. Things are getting weird.

Tamra Barney ‏@TamraBarney
Not sure if I am sad, happy or just relieved by this news? I had to back out of Us Weekly bikini Hot body photo... Not sure if I am... | Facebook

Mons Kallentoft ‏@Kallentoft
I will never stop being embarrased when I meet stary eyd female readers who say I am a sensitive soul who has a deep understanding of women.

Sounds like one of you nikkas :comeon:

Jamie O ♫ ‏@LoveJamieO
At a charity celebrity bowling event with the X. Weird to see people asking for his autograph. Makes me LOL. #IllBeAtTheBar

Mat Kearney ‏@matkearney
I kind of miss G.I. Joe. On sat. mornings... What are you up to today? I'm playing a show with the Ying Yang twins.

:pachaha::rudy:

Rory Mcilroy ‏@McIlroyRory
#1 again without touching a golf club this week.... I wish it was that easy!

David Armano ‏@armano
Oh great. Out of all days of the year for a CNN interview. Friday the 13th? For serious?

Ryan J. Downey ‏@superherohq
I would've liked to have seen The Avengers tonight but I watched Johnny Depp play guitar for Marilyn Manson. #goldengods

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I know exactly what you are saying. And when you call someone out on it, the 1st thing they say is "Haters gonna Hate". It's not hating when you're telling the truth. Like one chick I know posted pictures of her birthday gifts she got. Then said, I don't know what to say, I don't know how to feel right now...... Like they want you to tell them I wish someone would buy me that or I wish I would have got something.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
So you searching through twitter feeds to prove your point?

Here, google "manneken pis" - I'm sure it'd make your day.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
would you prefer they be blatantly obvious about their accomplishment? or perhaps not talk about them at all?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Maybe if you went out and got something to brag about, you wouldn't be so perturbed :leon: