Hulu pros and cons?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Spotify keeps spamming me with these 99 cent for 3 months of Hulu offers, I'll try it out, but before i try it, what type of content they got? Would you replace Netflix with it or start and stop your subs to Hulu/Flix depending on what you want to see? I heard Hulu still has commercials, that true?

I already got Netflix (would cut this off but the whole family is eating off me, so I gotta keep it :shaq2: ), Sling :smh:, and of course access to :flabbynsick: Prime...as well as Kodi.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
same, netflix is garbage to me outside of the shows i watch - which i binge in a week or less. a lot of things people rave about on netflix aren't my cup of tea, but like i said, my whole fam has profiles, so i'd feel like a jerk cutting it off :snoop:

Ya i use my brothers...theres a few shows i like n movies but damn they green light anything n slap a netflix symbol on it

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Netflix was being some punk ass hoes losing all their tv licenses and Hulu picked the ball up.

Friday Night Lights
How I Met Your Mother
Scrubs

Even got a lot of shyt I didn't know they did.

Boy meets world
The shield
Hanging with mr.cooper

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
pros
nice selection of shows,
dinosaurs
boy meets world
family matters
some good original content
and has episodes for newer shows next day

cons
cost more for a truly ad free experience
rotating content so you might miss shyt sometimes
some shows don't have all seasons

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Its excellent just dropped netflix and upgraded to commercial free hulu a month or two ago...but its great only for tv shows, movies are meh...

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Cons
- not alot of movies...like maybe 25 per section
Yes theres like 30 sec commecials..usually 3 per hour on hour tv shows..i just check twitter during it
There are a whole lot more movies than that, WTF you talking about? I counted up to 120 just in the "popular today" section of the comedy category. Would have counted more, I just got tired of clicking the arrows to see how many more there were.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I keep Netflix year round. Me and my brother split the cost on it and gave our parents access. Also keep Amazon Prime year round.

Hulu and HBO Now I only sign up when someone gives me a gift card, covers 3 months. Pretty much tell my parents and brother to get me one every year for either Christmas or my birthday. I like both, but it just seems stupid to be signed up for 3-4 year round when there is no way you'll be getting the bang for your buck out of them all every month.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Netflix is less about movies for me now and more about original content. they are killing the game with their own shows…it's the best stuff out imo.

But they lose and gain other stuff too quickly.

Hulu is definitely the modern stuff and whole seasons of the old stuff.

Right now I'm watching whole seasons of Hangin with Mr Cooper, Doogie Hauser, Home Improvement and Living SIngle.

Can't get that stuff anywhere else.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Hulu is trash to me

The ads are annoying

Has some decent shows and updates shows regularly but with the ads idk

I could get ad free but don’t want to pay more for that

Original shows are trash to me as well.