Hulk Hogan Documentary About The Gawker Trail Coming To Netflix June 23rd

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet

Netflix dropped the trailer for its new media documentary “Nobody Speak: Trials of the Free Press” Friday, which details recent high-profile case of billionaires using their considerable power to mold, silence, and even destroy media outlets whose coverage they disagree with. The movie most notably serves as an account of Hulk Hogan’s $140 million lawsuit against Gawker for publishing a sex tape of the former wrestler — a lawsuit funded by PayPal co-founder and literal vampire Peter Thiel which resulted in the website’s bankruptcy and dissolution.

The documentary uses the Hogan/Gawker lawsuit as a jumping off point for other attacks on the press, including Sheldon Adelson’s secret purchase of the Las Vegas Review-Journal to prevent negative stories about his businesses and partners, and finally, Donald Trump’s war against the media and the phenomenon of “fake news” — or for the president, news he doesn’t like.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
You gotta be kidding me they can’t get anyone else

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I fux with Affleck but.....why him for this role?

I mean i guess its an older and not in character Hulk Hogan throughout the movie thats the ONLY way i can KINDA see it