HQ Trivia...get up on it

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For those that don't know, HQ Trivia is a LIVE game that usually happens at 3 p.m. and 9 p.m. every single day.

It's a free app you can download on Android or iPhone. If you use my referral code, you and I both got an extra life:

Use my code SugoyaChan to sign up: ‎HQ - Live Trivia Game Show on the App Store

At the end, everyone splits the winnings and you can cash out into PayPal. Sometimes you only end up winning about $2, but I've seen as high as every winner getting a $58 payout.

Here's a news story on the phenomenom:

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Props for the post. Haven't played it or any of the other Trivia games in over 1 year. I wonder what happened (maybe too much cheaters/scammers). Perhaps the number of players just dropped off. Are there any other popular games right now that will take it's place?

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
I wanna bang that British chick :yeshrug:

And I'd miss every savage question (i got one right ever)

for the children
she grew up with one of my best friends in London.... when she moved to the US she was living in Brooklyn...this is when she was on BET....really cool chick but had the worst taste in dudes....hopefully she eventually found a good cat

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
she grew up with one of my best friends in London.... when she moved to the US she was living in Brooklyn...this is when she was on BET....really cool chick but had the worst taste in dudes....hopefully she eventually found a good cat
Then i have a chance :banderas:

For the children :youngsabo: