How's your tracksuit game hitting?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Yeah man I decided to ramp it up. I was watching The Sopranos last summer(for like my 10+ rewatch), and I was like :ohhh: their tracksuit game on point, and I decided to start with em.
What tracksuits ya got in ya collection fam? I got some under armour some addidas some pumas, getting some nikes dri fit coming through the mail soon). But what I really want is some sergio tacchini ones though
UKS2250273-991TOP-1_1296x.jpg

Damarindo Tracksuit Archivio-Blackberry Cordial/White/Quiet Gray
Got my eyes on this purple one :banderas:

Finna rock em with either a wife beater or a jersey under I got the muscles for it so I be straight innit.

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman
Yeah man I decided to ramp it up. I was watching The Sopranos last summer(for like my 10+ rewatch), and I was like :ohhh: their tracksuit game on point, and I decided to start with em.
What tracksuits ya got in ya collection fam? I got some under armour some addidas some pumas, getting some nikes dri fit coming through the mail soon). But what I really want is some sergio tacchini ones though
UKS2250273-991TOP-1_1296x.jpg

Damarindo Tracksuit Archivio-Blackberry Cordial/White/Quiet Gray
Got my eyes on this purple one :banderas:

Finna rock em with either a wife beater or a jersey under I got the muscles for it so I be straight innit.

Your jewelry and sneaker game better be up to par. And if your over 30 I’d pass on this idea.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Your jewelry and sneaker game better be up to par. And if your over 30 I’d pass on this idea.
I got enough sneakers. I ain't wearing no jewerly tryna get robbed. I'm over 30(31) I wear what I wear honestly. I make it hot myself it's either tracksuits or tank tops cuz I'm that cut up. Plus shyt is mad comfortable man I'm tryna be comfy yo

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Tracksuits like many other items can be very stylish......look for slender figure appropriate silhouettes

If you wear them spend a little or a lot extra to get quality materials and good colors and fit

Myself I liike to expand past the grays and beiges but I also dont think I look good in wildly flamboyant(neon etc) colors

NBA players when they are coming through the stadium tunnels usually provide examples of pretty good looking tracksuits

so see if you can find the designers/manufacturers......also look into California and Japanese streetwear brands