Howard stern didnt have the balls to ask hoe biden about tara reade huh?

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joseph definitely fukked your bytch before the way you constantly bring him up about everything.

When are you gonna get that elderly white dikk out your mouth? Dont talk to me while your mouth is full you stupid bytch. You must be talking about your mother. Joe is an alleged rapist. Go find her.

You goofy bytches really gonna make me get real disrespectful if you dont stop this bytchmade shyt. If this was about Trump, you would kiki'ing. I dont give a fukk about any of those elderly racist white dudes. Trump, Biden, NONE OF THEM up there. Why the fukk are you even telling me a black man to defend any of them? Get the fukk outta of my thread. Stop with that sorry ass housenegro shyt.

Im so tired of you goofys literally sounding like bytches for two elderly white men that done shytted on black people on some disrespectful shyt. Grow some balls before you respond to me.

Last edited:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
When are you gonna get that elderly white dikk out your mouth? Dont talk to me while your mouth is full you stupid bytch. You must be talking about your mother. Joe is an alleged rapist. Go find her.

You goofy bytches really gonna make me get real disrespectful if you dont stop this bytchmade shyt. If this was about Trump, you would kiki'ing. I dont give a fukk about any of those elderly racist white dudes. Trump, Biden, NONE OF THEM up there. Why the fukk are you even telling me a black man to defend any of them? Get the fukk outta of my thread. Stop with that sorry ass housenegro shyt.

Im so tired of you goofys literally sounding like bytches for two elderly white men that done shytted on black people on some disrespectful shyt. Grow some balls before you respond to me.
This type of emotional response lets me know you’re a whole ass faq. You’ve never seen me in a bunch of threads caping for Joseph. I commented on your obsession with posting threads about him on the regular. And you come out with this sassy ass rebuttal. Wow.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This type of emotional response lets me know you’re a whole ass faq. You’ve never seen me in a bunch of threads caping for Joseph. I commented on your obsession with posting threads about him on the regular. And you come out with this sassy ass rebuttal. Wow.

You guys act scared as shyt to say biden sucks. :mjlol: its really not hard, dude. I can say what i want without you clowns trying to shame people into being bytchmade like you over saying something so simple. Its tiring for real. fukk joe biden. Ill make 100 threads shytting on him. So the fukk what. Enough of this p*ssy ass shyt. Thats that.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joseph has to be gay then, bro. @Pazzy is an openly gay, hips switching, mentally ill weirdo.

Nobody cares about what you have to say. Suck a 1000 disease dikks. Youre p*ssy. Go put on your catwoman suit and meow for some yawn balls or something.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Actual rape conviction, ":russell:"

Shaky sexual assault allegation from 1993 not brought up until 2020, and story keeps changing, "BUT BIDEN!!!" :damn:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
to be fair who hasnt smash tara reid
tumblr_mq1su6GxVd1rg28udo2_250.gif