How y'all with edibles?

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
I don't really smoke or do edibles. I decided to buy some a couple weeks ago. I immediately regretted it I couldn't even move and just wanted it to be over with. :sadcam:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
I imagine they're for body high couch lock types that want lazy indica weed. Can they go through customs??

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
ppl shy off edibles because they have ppl who pretend to care about them tell them:

“yeaaa eat the whole brownie. you good :mjgrin:

or

they don’t feel anything after 30 minutes so they eat more not realizing that shyt has to hit your small intestines first so it can be absorbed.

edibles may be unpredictable as far as how long it takes to kick in, but there is no smell and micro-dosing is much easier.

Last edited:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
accidently ate a cookie before at a friends house, I'm grateful that I stopped after few bites.
the drive home few hours later was the worst, my feet got lighter and lighter to the point I couldn't feel them anymore
I must of drove from muscle memory cus I didn't know how the car was accelerating

edibles are no joke

:snoop:

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
My tolerance must be too high edibles dont do it for me, i eat the whole bag or rice krispie treats while smoking at the same time and nothing...

The only time i felt the effect was when i was i n cali

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
I don't do edibles unless in the right social gather with people I know. I was at my homegirl house and her aunt made some cookies. She said they were "decent" on strength but she been on Cannabis since the 80s so her tolerance different. I ask "Is one cookie is too much?" she says "Nah, you should be good." So I decide to eat half the cookie as a precaution.

An hour later I was eating a cake donut with a fork and knife like it was a ribeye at 5 restaurant.

:mjlol:

1. Edible strength is really unpredictable. 30mg ain't always 30 because concentrations matter and unless you made the butter yourself or know how to test it you don't know what you're really getting.

2. That munchie feeling can have you feeling smoked out and running through your edibles (especially if it's pasta or some sort of real food that has the infusion)

3. Smoking/vaping gets you there in a matter of minutes and because it's easier to control the amount and the inhale you have more control of the high. Edibles are a roller coaster you have to ride til it's over. If you took 100 because you thought the cookie tasted good you got wait that hour for it to kick in and ride it out, because metabolized high takes longer to fade.

Edibles are much better for micro dosing in public/prudish situations if you know what you're taking tho.

Thats just my opinion.

Last edited:
Daps
Took 2 of those last night, got stuck on the couch melting, couldn't move for shyt even while I was getting hungry, Dominos? haaalp! :damn:

Screenshot-20240312-122244-Gallery.jpg