How yall deal with real life stalkers, brehs?

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Shut your hoe ass up nobody gives a fukk about you on or off this site

Come and say that to me doggy I live in Austin and aint have a fade in a year if u around gimme a location n we on u think I’m the one for that rhetoric I aint doggy

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
It’s prob certain shyt you say or a combo of how ya name is… or you said some shyt on ya location..

My name is my stage name so itd be easy but why tho lol I don’t even have friends like that lmao

I just mind my business and chill wit my girl n two kids but u right nikkas probably like being scary

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Any of y'all ever have someone find you on this site?

Won’t go into it much but let’s just say it’s happening to me right now!​

Doesn't sound like you got a stalker. Sounds like you just sloppy in keeping your Internet persona indistinguishable from your actual one.

Lynn%2BWhitfield%2B-%2BEve%2527s%2BBayou.gif

Thought you was talking about this kind of shyt.
:whew:
Lord knows I had to deal with a few, being the jovial Lothario that I envision myself to be, but that's for another topic.​

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was thinking this yesterday. How I tend to attract female stalkers, mainly because I’m laidback asf n can throw d at chicks.

The chick that really scared me is the one who mentioned my mums name ( who she had never met and had no reason to know of). I just assumed she googled my name or some shyt (I have an unusual name).

With that said I’m definitely rolling with the fake name all summer. Any suggestions?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
My name is my stage name so itd be easy but why tho lol I don’t even have friends like that lmao

I just mind my business and chill wit my girl n two kids but u right nikkas probably like being scary

Come and say that to me doggy I live in Austin and aint have a fade in a year if u around gimme a location n we on u think I’m the one for that rhetoric I aint doggy

Have kids and a still catch fades in the last year, brehs

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Have kids and a still catch fades in the last year, brehs

Yeah I’m a dedicated loving father but I’m also not a hoe and don’t play that internet troll shyt period

If that nikka really want this business I already said what city Im in throw the addy