How yall black dudes survive at these mostly white colleges?

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
Forcing yourself to shoot the shyt with Chip and Hailey everyday will have you :why: though.
Truer words never spoken, my dude :salute:

I fukking can't stand them Chips and Haileys, and that's what you'll mostly be around at a mainstream Uni. I remember starting off in the dorms, having to hang out with fakkity white boys, and trying to get used to their uncreative, spastic language:

"Dude, she is so hot!" "Like OMG dude, you're such a tool!" "Dude, that's so sick! What a tool!"

Tool this and tool that, I was all :what: How the fukk is everything a tool to these lame fukks? Their parties were so fukking lame, they'd play cac music, then when they'd play hip hop, they'd blast the CENSORED versions of the songs. i kid you not, they played old school Snoop and they say "Mobbin with tha Dogg Pound, bow wow wow" instead of "mobbin like a mafukka but I ain't lynchin". I was all :snoop:

Cacs have no personality, rhythm, or idea of how to live life. They woman think they on Facebook, liking every other word they say:

"Like I got up this morning, and like I called Chip, and like he said like what's up, like, what's gnarly dude, like"

It bugs the fukk outta me that people so lame, so inferior, have as much economic power as they do. I was chillin with them at a dorm meeting, cos I had to, and I just nonchalantly said "For real dawg". Then a cac is all "He just called you dog, dude. Not cool." And all these little whities broke out laughing as if he said the funniest shyt ever. :stopitslime:

Honkeys are retards, there's no way around that.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
get in with the crazy white boys and or frats:ehh: and clique up with 2 or 3 cool brothas cuz you'll see lame nikkas everywhere at white schools

white guys love a black rager with exquisite taste in party music (thank coli for that :obama:) and will dj for alcohol:dj2: :dj2:

not to mention the girls at those parties :whoo: black white mexican asian persian. all 32 flavors :smugfavre:

source: i been gettin it in at majority white schools for the past 3-4 years :manny:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Breh, most people I know that go to those all white colleges eat GOOD! And most colleges aren't majority white like that anymore, so you can't really call them "white" colleges anymore. Like others have previously said, learn how to interact with some of these people you see and it will prepare you for the working world. Part of maturing is learning how to associate and/or interact with people of other cultures without feeling like you've lost a part of yourself.

better to start interacting with white people now before you get into the work world and feel even more confused:manny: they're human too...

/thread

theoretic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

I fukking can't stand them Chips and Haileys, and that's what you'll mostly be around at a mainstream Uni. I remember starting off in the dorms, having to hang out with fakkity white boys, and trying to get used to their uncreative, spastic language:

"Dude, she is so hot!" "Like OMG dude, you're such a tool!" "Dude, that's so sick! What a tool!"

Tool this and tool that, I was all :what: How the fukk is everything a tool to these lame fukks? Their parties were so fukking lame, they'd play cac music, then when they'd play hip hop, they'd blast the CENSORED versions of the songs. i kid you not, they played old school Snoop and they say "Mobbin with tha Dogg Pound, bow wow wow" instead of "mobbin like a mafukka but I ain't lynchin". I was all :snoop:

Cacs have no personality, rhythm, or idea of how to live life. They woman think they on Facebook, liking every other word they say:

"Like I got up this morning, and like I called Chip, and like he said like what's up, like, what's gnarly dude, like"

It bugs the fukk outta me that people so lame, so inferior, have as much economic power as they do. I was chillin with them at a dorm meeting, cos I had to, and I just nonchalantly said "For real dawg". Then a cac is all "He just called you dog, dude. Not cool." And all these little whities broke out laughing as if he said the funniest shyt ever. :stopitslime:

500px-Boy-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dead::deadrose:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:russ: I never even tried to interact with them.

Are black people really that sparse at your PWI's? This must be northern schools. When I was at SCar, we were deep enough to not feel like the oddman on campus. Shyt, hit up the gym/courts for some BBall. We'll be there breh.:yeshrug:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dead::heh: Did you go to college in the 80's or something?:russ:

Daps
Um, I just didn't give a fukk. Like someone said, school is for learning. Go, study, pass and repeat. I wasn't into making friends, if people talked to me they did :manny:

I did get into a fight with the only black girl in the class :sadcam:
I didn't want those hands :wow:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I know the feeling all too well. Growin up in a hood like Gary, Indiana then going off to a PWI will have you all messed up. I got used to it though. Being the only Black guy in class gives perspective esp when they look at you for a certain answer/interaction in class.

There isn't even a small group of black people at your school? No Black greek orgs? I spent my first 1.5 years with my white homies then by the third year I was hanging with mostly all black people. Come to find out I missed out on a lot of the black social life due to most of our parties happening off campus and the events happened at places on campus I had no idea about at the time. By graduation I had experienced the best of both worlds.

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
:lupe:
I attend an HBCU but I did take classes at a PWI college during the summer. They expected me to be token or some shyt. Which I was :ohhh: White people were corny as hell but I like that because im a corny dude myself. I was so at home :wow: I didn't choose an HBCU because I like being black or anything. The nursing program is piff, only one in the state that had 100% of the NCLEX exam, black excellence :wow:. So we got awarded hella money in grants. So much money that we had a grant/scholarship coordinator. I received $1,200 in stipend money within one semester :ehh:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I was the only black dude in my class 98% of the time in college :damn:

I damn near joined the Alphas because they were like the only black dudes on campus lol

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
how you survive...better facilities, some white people you can hang with, some black people you can't, do the stuff you want to do, don't do the stuff you won't, its cool